Chapter 6-Unknown Status

As their kiss started to deepen, Temari hinted Miyuki that she wanted to breath. Once they parted, their eyes met and they weren't uttering any words. They were just staring at each other, unknown to what was on their mind.

Temari was about to say something, when both of them looked above them, and the door was wide opened. Their sweats dropped as pairs of eyes were looking down at them, and one one of them was Temari's older brother

"Crap" they both commented feeling a menacing glare from Yuki and teasing look from the other third years who suddenly appeared in Miyuki's room

"What are you two doing?!"

Temari immediately got off from Miyuki once his brother asked with enormous killing voice. The others felt too how scary it was.

The two were sitting with their knees flattened on the ground, and their heads down. In front of them was Yuki whose arms were folded with cross legged. They were being interrogated by him. Ishikashi and Kominato were on the side reading their reports, and Masuko was on Miyuki's bed, snoring.

What just happened? We kissed. My heart is still beating so fast. It was unexpectedly addicting. But why did he do that?

"I'm ba- eh? Ryo-san? And what are you doing?" Kuramochi arrived and became clueless to the scene he found. He looked at Miyuki and teasingly asked "did you do something to Temari-chan, you lewd guy?"

Kuramochi entered and sat down next to Kominato. He browsed one of the stapled papers on the table and started doing his part. Though, the three of them were silently laughing at Miyuki

"Nii-san, didn't we tell you already that I just slipped. I was trying to get the laptop bag that was hanged behind Kazuya" Temari sighed and pointed the hanged laptop bag. Luckily it was hanged behind Miyuki "I slipped and thankfully, Kazuya was here to save me." She sighed then looked at her brother with pleading face

"Don't look at me like that, Temari"

"But you are so scary. Then instead of getting mad at us for an hour, will you let us do our project? Because of you we're wasting time. You are not even going to help us."

"Why do I feel like it is my fault?" Yuki agitatedly asked that made the other three laugh more on the side "after all why are you doing it now, day before summer tournament?"

"It's because we already told you there was nothing going on. We are in a rush of finishing our project because we supposed to do it but I was busy entertaining Kanon."

"Tetsu, let them go. You should help them too" Isashiki showed the paper and chuckled "same report"

"I understand, we'll help you. I'll send you back to your dorm before the curfew hour, even if you haven't finish it. These two will finish it"

"Don't worry, if you let us work now, we will be able to finish it by then"

After saying that, Yuki finally let the two go and they started doing their project. Barely before Temari's curfew, they finished their project and they looked so tired. Miyuki asked her to leave the books and other papers, and just get her personal things for now. Yuki got Temari's laptop bag as he sent Temari back to her dorm.

"Nii-san, thank you for helping us amd sending me back. Well then, I'm going in"

"Temari"

"Hmmmm?"

"Do you like Miyuki?"

"If I do, I'll tell him first. Good night" She bowed and entered the dorm. Yuki shook his head and sighed loudly.