Chapter 9-Seidou vs Yakushi

Finally the day against Yakushi High came and they excitedly went to the stadium.

"Good morning, Mari-chan!" Maaya shouted as she saw Temari's figure walking towards her

"Good morning, Maaya" Temari smiled and received a hugged from her. She excitedly got out her camera and set the lenses and checked the settings of it

"Somehow, you look so refresh. Anything good happen?" Maaya curiously asked but Temari just responded with a big wide smile "I wonder if today will be a good day"

"Ah, the two pretentious friendship"

"And the one that will ruin it arrived" Maaya commented and they looked behind seeing Kanon approaching them wearing a sleeveless shirt that was tucked in to her short jeans "Every time she's around, it's hard to breath. Instant pollution"

"When do Kazuya and the others will come?" Kanon roamed her eyes around as she stopped in front of them "Do you know?"

"They are hiding from you probably." Maaya answered and rolled her eyes away from her "Why is she here?" she whispered to Temari and sighed

They just remained silence for couple of minutes as they all heard Sawamura's loud voice and Seidou's bus arrived. Kanon immediately headed towards the Seidou team. Maaya shook her head and really pissed seeing Kanon being nice towards the baseball team. Temari just told her to leave her be and they headed to buy drinks.

The two were standing in front of the vending machine thinking on what to buy. They were chattering and laughing describing each drinks that were on the vending machine

"The drinks will not come out until you push one" the two jolted in surprise as they realized the voice behind them "Or you are just enjoying your time describing these poor drinks?"

"Yo, Shunpei-kun" Temari turned around and awkwardly greeted Sanada who was with his usual smile. Maaya and Sanada looked at each other but then Maaya immediately looked away "Ahre, what kind of ambiance is this?"

"I also don't know" Sanada chuckled and cheerfully greeted the two "Hello Temari-chan, Maaya" he then looked at Maaya and grinned "Maaya, you don't look well. Did someone annoy you?"

I knew it, Shunpei-kun knew Maaya well.

"I saw you, that's why" Maaya answered putting coins on the vending machine. She pushed one button and a sports drink came out. She again put another coins and a water bottle came out. She looked at Sanada and handed the sports drink "Here. Good luck to your game today. Oh but Seidou will win so better luck next time. Mari-chan, I'm heading to the bleacher now. I'll leave the two of you. But make sure to go back before that catcher realizes that you are still not in the bleacher" Maaya waved her hand and left Temari with Sanada

"Wuah, she is really annoyed. What happened to her?"

"Kanon is lurking around here" Temari answered putting coins on the vending machine. Sanada's eyes widened and his mood changed that was noticed by Temari. She laughed and handed a sports drink to Sanada "Here's my treat. But as Maaya said, Seidou will win. I'll head back now" Temari waved her hand as she was holding a water bottle and two more sports drink.

"Thank you!" Sanada shouted as he headed back to his team.

~

As Temari was heading to the bleacher, she spotted one regular member and told him to give the sports drinks to her brother and to Miyuki. She headed to where Maaya was sitting, and noticed that Kanon was sitting with Kanemaru and the other guys.

"Oh, that's unexpectedly fast. I thought you two will just stay there and talk"

"As if. He has a game, right?" Temari chuckled and again looked around "Ono is not here today?"