Chapter 46 - Messy Plan

After replacing Miyuki and Narumiya, the two changed to their clothes and they headed to where Temari and Sayaka were. However, since they were both known by the spectators, Miyuki decided to leave before the game ends.

"Are you sure you don't need to watch the whole game?" Temari confusedly asked Miyuki as they headed to the bus stop

"You two should just stay here for now, and also we can eat outside after" Temari and Miyuki turned behind them and again chuckled since the two couldn't imagine Narumiya having a girlfriend opposite of his personality. "What?!"

"Mei is right, you two should stay for now" Sayaka added but Temari just smiled

"I need to send Temari home, also we don't want to go home with these crowd" Miyuki answered then crossed his arms "One more thing, Mei attracts people, its hard to move around"

Wow, said by the person who also attracts people.

Temari and Sayaka thought at the same time.

"Well, it can't be helped, I stand out too much" Narumiya bragged and smirked

"Besides, aren't you going to talk?" Temari wondered but Narumiya put his arm around Sayaka's shoulder and tilted his head

"Huh? Talk about?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm stupid to ask that." Temari laughed and got Miyuki's phone out since it vibrated on her pocket, but was surprised seeing the number calling him "Why is my dad calling you?"

"Ah, is he calling now? I told you I need to send you home today. I also need to get something there" Miyuki answered and got his phone to answer. He moved away, as if he was hiding something from Temari.

"I heard about what happened to you and Kazuya, I thought it just about your grandma, but to think that there was more, well, its rare for me to say this, but congratulation." Narumiya smirked "Then, Kazuya accepted giants, right?"

"I don't know" Temari answered and smiled mischievously

"I declined Giants" Miyuki came back and put her arm around Temari "We need to go now."

"Kazuya, what do you mean-"

"Its really thrilling when you compete stronger opponents" Miyuki responded and they left Narumiya and Sayaka, in which Narumiya was again frustrated about Miyuki's decision.

~

"Then, what did my dad say?" Temari asked suspiciously. The bus on the way home was a little packed, and so Miyuki held Temari tightly on his arm since they didn't get a seat

"Hmmm? Nothing, he just asked me what time are we going home" He answered looking away

"Just now, you are hiding things Kazuya"

Miyuki laughed and just pulled her closer "Well, don't worry about it." She just pouted her lips and hold onto him.

After an hour, they arrived in their house and Miyuki was asked to go in first. Temari for some reason was asked to buy some ingredients on the corner store near their house. She asked Miyuki to go with her, but her parents told her to go on her own. Good thing Masashi came home and he was with Yui Kaoru, a classmate since high school.

"Its really weird. I wonder why they asked me to leave?" Temari suspiciously wonder, sighing on the way to buy what her mother asked.

"Probably they have things to talk to, things that Temari-san mustn't know" Yui chuckled as he walked beside Temari "Or Miyuki-senpai wants to talk to them privately"

"Don't think too much Aneki, Miyuki-senpai will surely tell you" Masashi responded. He was walking behind the two of them

"Hmmmm, by the way, eeto, you are Masashi's classmate from Seido? Eeto, what is your name again? Sorry, I forgot your name" Temari asked Yui, feeling bad for forgeting his name