Chapter 36-Locks of Love

Temari woke up and checked the time from her phone "11:36" she mumbled. She turned around and saw the sleeping Miyuki beside her. "he looks so tired. He even forgot to take off his eyeglass" she chuckled and stroked his face. She traced his lips but taken aback when he suddenly bit her finger

"Admiring your boyfriend's face?" Miyuki asked as his eyes were still close "I still want to sleep" Miyuki told her and pulled her closer. Their bare skin touched each other and they were still naked since they immediately fall asleep after doing it. "I'm still tired from last night."

"Aren't we going to go around?" Temari confusedly asked "It's almost 12"

"I'm full of stress this week. I want to rest"

"Then rest here, I'll go around Seoul." Temari was about to stand up but Miyuki tighten his hug, and sighed "Kazuya?"

"I'll go with you. Wake me up after taking a bath"

"I understand. Let's have our first date" Temari said and kissed his lips. She grabbed her one piece dress pajama that was lying on the floor and headed to the bathroom after getting her change.

Miyuki grabbed his phone and read the mail from his coach "Minato-sensei received a mail back from the department of Education. Your case will be taken over by them, and someone will go to school on the 26th to talk about it. You need to be there. Even though your are suspended, at least show up during practice so that you can look over your team"

Miyuki closed his eyes once more, but the message made him not be able to sleep again. He sat down, scratch the back of his head. "I already have my decision." He turn on the television, and changed it to the sports channel. Good thing there was an on going baseball match.

After 30 minutes, Temari got out of the bathroom, wearing a blue jeans and white knitted turtle neck. She was wiping her hair and chuckled when she saw Miyuki sitting at the edge of the bed, already wearing his sweat pants

"You are already awake" She commented and saw the game "Who's winning?"

"I don't know," Miyuki answered in low voice.

Temari noticed his low response and worriedly stood in front of him. She held his cheeks and moved it facing her "Kazuya, are you really okay?" Miyuki looked at her confusedly, but he could see how worried she was "Ever since we left yesterday, you are not calm at all. Also last night I felt it while we were doing it, you are not in your usual self."

Miyuki gazed away and sighed, he still didn't want to tell Temari about the suspension. Miyuki smiled and gently carressed her hands that were on his cheeks "I am stress with school stuffs. Right now, I will not tell you, but tomorrow evening, will you hear me out?"

Temari nodded in response that made Miyuki smiled at her sweetly. He stood up and also prepared.

~

"First of all, we need to eat something" Miyuki told Temari as they walked in the hotel's restaurant. He hang his brown leather jacket over his shoulder, the other hand held Temari's hand aftee fixing his cap

"Ahre, Mari-chan and Miyuki, you two just woke up? The others already left to tour around Seoul" they looked behind and Fuyune was there with two old women in which Temari knew the other one

"Auntie!" Temari called the woman on Fuyune's left wearing a white business wear. Her face didn't look like Fuyune at all except in the eyes.

"Temari-chan, you become more beautiful. How are you?" The woman hugged her as she carressed her long hair

"I'm fine, how about you auntie?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Fuyune's mother answered then whispered "Actually, I can't still believe that my daughter is getting married. Also, I heard about your engagement too" She smiled and looked at Miyuki "is the that guy?"