Chapter 43 - Desperate Miyuki

Temari and Miyuki planned to talk personally, and privately during their monthly dorm party. It was their plan, but it didn't happen. Temari and the others joined the party, but Miyuki was held captive by his groupmates, to do their thesis report. He was in bad mood, but he couldn't run away from them.

Temari received lots of question about Miyuki from the students on their dorm, and she did her best not to tell everything. She at least wanted to keep the full details between the two of them, and the other details among her close friends. That night Akira and Azumi got drunk and make things crazy, they also made Francine joined them, and they took down the awkward ambiance she built. Because of the drunk Azumi and Akira, Francine again open up, and she got drank too. Once she got drank, she cried non-stop while apologizing to Temari and the others.

~

"Miyuki, where were you, last night?! It was fun last night and you missed it. There were lots who got drunk!" The baseball team who was on their way to the groundfield laughed at Miyuki, who just finished running

"I was caught by my groupmates last night, and just returned early this morning." Miyuki sighed

"Are you going to rest, Miyuki-san?" Asanuma curiously asked "You got bags under your eyes"

"Later. I'm going to finish my laundry first" He answered then stretched his hands. As he returned that Sunday morning, he immediately do his laundry and left his clothes on the washer to run on the groundfield.

The baseball team laughed at him and left while teasing him.

He first went to his room and changed then headed to the basement to check his laundry.

To his surprise, as he opened the laundry room, his girlfriend was there putting her clothes to the dryer.

"Temari..." He called getting her attention

"Kazuya?!" She tilted her head and chuckled "What are you doing down here?"

"I'm doing my laundry" He answered, "Its Temari. She's here" He thought as he approached her. "I thought you are doing yours during Friday night?"

Temari sat down on the bench across the dryer and smiled "Yeah, but lots of things happened. Then I heard that there's not much of people doing laundry on Sunday morning." She answered then pointed at the other dryer "Then those clothes are yours"

"Why in dryer? I left mine on the washer" He ran towards the dryer that was at the end of the room "Ahre? Its really mine"

"When it was done in the washer, the landlady put it on the dryer" Temari answered as she sat down and got the book she was reading "By the way, it was too bad that you couldn't join us last night. It was really crazy. How's your thesis?"

"I didn't know that she does that." He mumbled then looked at Temari "Almost done, we just need one more part and also we will be doing a presentation soon. I just hope we don't need to revise stuffs" Miyuki sat next to her as he sighed and the rested his head on her shoulder

"Why don't you rest on your room? I'll look after your laundry."

"Nah, I'll stay here with you." Miyuki closed his eyes and intertwined his hand to hers "I haven't been able to talk to you personally, ever since that day. You are going back to America soon"

Ah, he haven't heard about it. Should I tell him now? Ah, no, I'll see what he will do for now. Also, I want to control the situation.

"I see. Then rest here. I'll wake you up when its done"

Miyuki sighed then moved back and looked at her "I said we need to talk"

Temari put down her book on the side and then tilted her head "But you see, even if you said that, even though I wanted to talk to you, right now, I don't know what to talk to" She grinned but Miyuki pinched her cheeks. The two laughed but was interrupted when his laundry was done.