Chapter 14-Yuki's Decision

Monday morning; Temari threw herself on her bed. She rolled left and right, hugging her pillow, sighing loudly and throwing fit.

I'm so tired. We should at least return last night instead this morning. It's been a while since I last rode the train to go here in school.

Temari just came back from her parent's house and spent her weekends with her family. They talked about her situation and she accepted her grandmother's offer.

But for now, I will do my best to act normal. I'll tell Fuyune, Maaya, and Ono first.

She stood up and prepared herself. Got her ironed uniform on the closet, and cooked a breakfast. While eating her breakfast, there was a knock on her door, and somehow it became louder and louder.

She hurriedly opened the door and saw a student in her age standing in front of her, with furious face.

"Can I help you?"

"You!" The girl pointed at her in loud voice "how dare you flirt with my guy?! You womanizer!"

Huh?! Did she say what?!

"Excuse me?" Temari chuckled a bit, but in reality she couldn't laugh from what the girl said

"I know that it was you that he met this weekend! You stole my boyfriend! You are the reason why we broke up! You flirt scumbag! Kanon-chan already told me everything!"

"Okay stop!" Temari folded her arms and glared at the girl. She also noticed that the students from other rooms were peaking at their door, curious to what was going on "first, who is your boyfriend? Second, who are you? Third, do I know you? Fourth, I was with my family this weekend, so I don't know why are you blabbering things that I don't even know."

"W-wha-"

"Now if you excuse me, I'm in the middle of my breakfast and have no time listening to your nonsense preach."

Temari went back to her room and closed her door loudly leaving the girl speechless. With irritated mood she headed to her class 10 minutes after. She sat down on her seat and made a loud sigh. Her classmates heard her and started to mumble things towards her.

"That was a loud sigh, Temari-chan. Morning" Kuramochi greeted her and sat down on the chair in front of her. Kazuya talked to him and told him that it was fine to talk to her again.

"Morning Kuramochi" she greeted as she rested her chin on her palm "aren't you a little bit early? Where's Kazuya?"

"The morning practice is done. Kazuya is on his way here. He just stop by Rei-san's office"

"Hmmmm"

"Then, why are you so hot-headed?"

"There was this girl who made a scene in front of my room saying I stole her boyfriend. I don't even know her, nor I didn't know she exists until today" Kuramochi laughed loudly from Temari's remarks. She pouted her lips and just ignored the loud laugh of the guy in front of him

"Why would you stole one when you have me?" Miyuki spoke and caressed Temari's hair. She looked at him and he greeted her with warm sweet smile "had fun over the weekend?"

Temari nodded. She looked at Kuramochi who was looking at them with teasing but with confused looked "we are not yet going out" the two of them said in chorus as if they already knew what was on his mind.

Their homeroom teacher came followed by Kanon and that reminded Temari that it was Kanon who told a lie to that girl. She got out her notes and just let her mind listen to their teacher.