Chapter 30-Almighty Prince

After checking Kanon's condition, the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with the baby, and just a fracture on her hand. She just needed to rest well, that made Temari rest assure.

Once the doctor left, Temari went out and called Kanon's mother. Miyuki tagged along, leaving Shuang with Kanon. Azumi and Nishio were both waiting on the car. Sanada and Maaya already went home since they needed to go back to their school dorm.

~

"Kanon, auntie will pick you up tomorrow morning" Temari said as they entered the room with Miyuki, and this time with Azumi and Nishio "and the doctor said that you are okay to go."

"Temari before that, come here" Temari approached Kanon, but she was asked to move closer to her. In Temari's surprised, Kanon grabbed her clothes, and rolled down the high collar of her turtle neck cloth, revealing the hickeys that were still on her neck. Kanon smirked then looked at Miyuki

"K-kanon?!"

"Where did you get these?" She suspiciously asked then looked at Miyuki "huh, Miyuki Kazuya?" Temari wanted to tell her, but because Nishio was there, she couldn't answer "you two, you are actually going out, right? But keeping it a secret since John has a psycho mind and Kazuya will be in trouble"

"Eh, you two are going out?!" Nishio asked and silence was their response "then that's bad, you really should hide that, since Keiko-sama will return tomorrow. If you don't want to get suspended or don't want Temari-chan to return to America, make sure keep it a secret"

"Nishio-San..."

"Don't worry, I will keep it a secret, but of course, I want to hear about it"

"Before that, who is that Keiko-sama?" Kanon curiously asked

"Kazuya's self-proclaimed girlfriend" they all answered in chorus except Miyuki and they all sighed "The school chairman's daughter"

"hmmmm, well, all I can say, stop the engagement and make your grandma acknowledge Kazuya. That Keiko can't do anything, even John"

Only Temari got what she meant and so she immediately changed the topic and told them that they needed to go back to the school dorm.

On the way back, Miyuki and Temari were asked by Nishio about their relationship, teasing the two.

~skip time~

。。。

"Temari, are you okay?"

"After that incident with Kanon, now the school chairman's daughter? It's been two weeks since I last talked to Kazuya face to face. And that was when auntie picked up Kanon. We only talked on phone."

And what Nishio said, Keiko went back after losing their volleyball match, and immediately cling herself to Miyuki. She was with him everywhere he goes, making Miyuki frustrated and always in bad mood.

"How about Francine and John? Have you talked to them?" Shuang asked confusedly and saw Temari shook her head "still mad at them?"

"I really hated what John said and did towards Kanon. He was in no position for doing that. I tried to hold back, but I was at my limit" Temari answered then stretched her hands "well, in this way, he can give up on me"

"He is not thinking of cancelling the engagement. Akira told me that whatever happened, John was still saying that you can't do anything about it. He is still your fiancé. Besides, he also said that your grandma didn't like Kanon, so she is on John's side"

"True. Oh well, at least for now, I am at peace, away from him."

"How about Francine and the others?"