Chapter 35-First Night in Korea

"You and Chris-senpai?! How?!" Maaya shouted in surprise. The four of them left the baseball field and headed to a nearby cake shop, leaving the baseball players on their own.

"Just this year actually. I was with him since my first year in university. But actually, I didn't know that we were in the same school since it was too sudden for me to transfer to America. I was persistent and confessed to him lots of time, but his answer was the same. He wanted to focus on baseball. Though this year, he was the one who asked me out." Taki explained, as she curl her shoulder length hair in her finger "Ah, also, we were also surprised seeing Temari when we went to watch a game"

"It was really surprising, but it was really nostalgic" Temari added taking a bite of her cake "And I am thankful that you didn't tell anyone about that"

The four of them continued talking but received a message from one of Fuyune's maid, who brought refreshments to the baseball field, that the game already ended.

"Fuyune, I have a favor..." Temari walked beside Fuyune as she whispered to her, and nodded, agreeing to the favor she asked. "thank you."

As the four of them arrived back to the baseball field, the boys were sitting on the ground, resting from a tiring game. Temari headed to where Miyuki was and immediately massaged his ankle. He didn't want to, but she insisted.

Before the sun sets, they went back to the hotel and Fuyune asked the boys to go to the 7th floor hall as they would fit the tuxedo they needed for the wedding. Same with Temari, Maaya and Taki, they would go to Fuyune's room to fit-in the dress they would wear.

~time skip~

It was past eight in the evening when Temari went back to their room. She was about to enter when she noticed Tanba and Tetsu approaching her.

"Senpai, Nii-san" Temari bowed towards them while she was holding a paper bag on her hand

"Temari, is Miyuki already here?" Tetsu asked in low voice. He already knew that Temari was sharing room with Miyuki. He was fine with it, though told Miyuki to don't do anything towards her. In their secret group chat in line, only Tetsu didn't know that the two already did it.

She shook her head and pointed down "They are still in the 7th floor. Is there something wrong?"

"Good then. Actually, we planned a birthday celebration for Miyuki, also the reunion with Chris" Tetsu explained gaining the interest of Temari "Actually, Fuyune was the one who told us about this just a while ago."

"Ah, it's his birthday tomorrow after all. And you are going back to Japan tomorrow night"

"Yes, that's why can you bring him to the indoor pool on the 12th floor at 9:30?" Tanba asked handing a card to her "It's the card key to the pool"

"Pool? Why pool?"

"Fuyune and her fiancé suggested to do it there instead of doing it in one of our room. They said that the pool will be closed at 9, and we can use it. Also the others want to swim" Tanba explained to her

"It's fine if you don't go swimming, it's optional, so it's up to you" Tetsu added and they received a nod from her

"I see. Then leave him to me" Temari told them as she entered their room.

She put the paper bag under the bed and went to take a shower after. While she was taking a shower, she heard the door opened, and she knew Miyuki was back. She let the water flow on her body and after twenty minutes, she finished taking a shower. She wiped herself with white towel and later on wrapped it to her wet hair. She grabbed another dry towel and wrapped her body before going out to get change.