That Blue Sky

"Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you and the other guys have someone special in your lives?"

"Well I met this girl a while back and we have been talking. I am just waiting for the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Oh my why haven't you made a move Mikes?"

"I-I am-Iamsuperreallyshy."

"What? Say that again?"

"I am super shy around her."

"Well Mikey then just get the courage and ask her to be your girl before some other dude does."

"You know what you are right! I am going to call her up get her a flight out to the next venue and then I will. I will."

"There you go! What about Ray and Frankie?"

"Well they are single but I don't know we really don't chat about chicks we like."

"I know one day they will meet someone special."

"Yeah they will."

For the next couple days Mikey was anxious he called up Alicia, that was her name, and was going to fly her out to Washington.

That was the venue that we were hitting up next.

And we also got another surprise when we got there.

"Hey Mikes, and everyone."

"Whats up Gee?"

"Well since Alicia is meeting up with us today I thought maybe we could all go out to a dinner. The show is tomorrow and we have a free day today and it would be nice if we could all welcome .....Alexis...."

"I am sorry Gerard?"

"You heard me Mikey."

"You're kidding me right? Me spend an evening with that thing!"

"Mikey she is my girlfriend if you don't like that then tough luck kid. We are going out to dinner so dress nice."

And with that Gerard stormed off the bus. We got Hotel rooms since we had a free day. Again the boys spilt themselves up and I got one to myself.

I went to my room and sat on the bed.

Just thinking about tonight.

Me spend an evening with Nasty, gosh I can see it now.

Either she is was going end up on the ground or covered in food.

I preferred a mixture of both but I was leaning towards her somehow ending up on the floor unconscious.

But most importantly....

"What the hell am I going to wear!?!"

I stayed in my room and sang to myself whatever I could to relax and center myself.

Soon afterwards I got an aching to go swimming so I got into a pair of short and a top and went out to the swimming pool.

I saw that no one was there and then well there are two ways of getting into a pool.

One was testing the water to make sure it is okay and slowly getting in and letting your body adjust.

And the second one was....

"AHHHHH!!!!"

Of course jump in and enjoy!

Lol

I was enjoying my swim floating and looking at that blue sky.

When I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am sor- Gee! What are you doing here? I thought I was by myself."