~Chapter 1-Purple doors~

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I ball my hand up into a fist, something soft gathers in my palm. I open my eyes to see I'm... not dead. I sit up and clutch onto my head in pain. Soft little yellow flowers layed underneath me, which was kind of cute. I run my thumb over one of the pedals and smile slightly.

"It's so cute." I mumble in a squeaky tone.

Pulling myself from the ground, I wobble around from sitting. I look up to see the hole I was pushed down. The words that he said made me feel overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings. Sadness, disappointment...

Anger.

I wanted to go over and punch him straight in the face, but I don't think I'm getting out of this hole anytime soon.

Deciding I want to go in farther, I notice a patch of green grass. The sun light from the hole shined down on the grass, making it look bright green. I turn around thinking I was going to ask someone why there was just one patch of green grass here, but no one was there.

Or so I thought.

I turn back around only to run into something big and fluffy. I back away and see a smiling man? He looked so fluffy, I really wanted to brush his fur.

"Hello, child. I am Asgore." He smiles.

My eyes sparkle with excitement. I've heard the stories about how us humans banished the monsters underground, but I thought it wasn't real.

"What's your name?" He asks, bending down to my height.

"My name is (Y/n)." I blush in embarrassment.

He nods, patting my head gently. I smile and pet the soft fur on his arm.

"You're fluffy." I snicker.

"I know." He stands up, holding his hand out to me.

I gladly except his offer and grab his hand gently. He tugs my arm gently, noticing the bruises I have on my wrist.

"Where are we going?" I ask in a quiet tone.

He looks down at me with a happy smile.

"My home." He turns back to walk.

My mind seemed to go blank.

'Home?'

I have a home on the top of all this dirt. This mountain has my house sitting right on top of it, yet, I'm not there to see my family. Asgore seemed to notice my pained expression. He didn't say anything, just held my hand a little tighter. I shake my head and look up at him sad looking face.

"What is this place?" I ask, trying to cheer up.

"Why this? This is the RUINS."

Asgore comes up to two purple doors. He pushes them open and I was stunned at the sight. It really was a house!

"I-it's cute!" I gasp.

He looks away in embarrassment. I smile up at him, forgetting about all the things I was thinking about before.

"Follow me." He walks down a hallway.

I shut the two purple doors behind me and run after him. He was waiting patiently for me to arrive. He was standing in front of a closed door.

"This is going to be your room." He smiles.

I look at the door and slump my shoulders in ease. This place is just like home. He pats my head before turning and walking away. I reach out and twist the door handle. Opening the door, I see a beautifully designed room. I shuffle across the neatly placed carpet and over to the bed, flopping down. It was so comfortable.

"I'll close my eyes for a second." I tell myself.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up. I stare at the closed door and sigh. I really did fall asleep. Good job.

"It is nice here... but I have to get home." I look down at the floor to see a piece of pie.

I scratch my head and pick it up, shoving some into my mouth. It was good. Had a bit of an odd flavor, but it was the best thing I've had in awhile. After eating all the pie, I push myself off the bed and walk out of the room. The hallways with dark, only a little light shone from the living room. I turn around the corner to see Asgore sitting in a chair reading a book with his little glasses on.

"Up already?" He asks, not looking up from his book.

"Yeah." I walk over to him shyly.

"How was the pie?" He asks, his eyes glimmering with hope.

"It was good!" I chirp.

He let's out a breath of relief. I play with my hair, trying to find the words to ask if I could leave.

"H-how do I get home?" I whisper, feeling a bit rude.

He closes his book and sets it down on the floor.

"This is your home." He says, a bit surprised.

I sigh and hang my head.

"D-dad, how do I leave the RUINS?" I sternly ask, careful not to hurt his feelings.

He sighs and stands from his chair.

"You really want to leave?" He asks.

"I need to let everyone know I'm alright." I choke on my words, feeling bad.

He grabs my hand and pulls me down the flight of stairs. We didn't say anything while walking down the purple hallway. I felt bad, and I GUESS he was mad. We come up to a huge door, Asgore seemed to stiffen the closer we got. He turns to me and kneels down.

"One thing before you leave,"

"Please be careful out there. She, TORIEL, will kill you." He says, completely serious.

My eyes glimmered with fear. Asgore sees my fear and pulls me into a hug. I gladly hug back, feeling all warm inside.

"Be careful, my child." He mumbles, pulling away and walking past me.

He glaces back one last time before walking away completely. I felt really bad. He was like the dad I never had.

I bite my lip to prevent tears and open the big purple doors.

Let's see where this takes me.