~Prologue~

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Come on, (Y/n)! Jump in!" My friend cheers.

I peek over just enough to see a huge hole going way down, all I could see was darkness. I shake my head frantically, backing away from the deep hole.

"Are you scared?" My friend, Jacob, asks.

"Do you not see me backing away?" I reply, shyly.

He scoffs and points to the hole.

"Jump in, or I'm throwing you." He replies in a bitter tone.

I flinch at his harshness. Why was he asking this way? He's never does this.

I stand up straight and puff out my chest. He gives me a amused look, but his eyes were burning with fire.

"No." I cross my arms, leaning against a tree.

He sighs and smiles in a insane way, a way that sends shivers down my spine.

"You're making this more difficult than it has to be, (Y/n)." He growls my name, coming closer.

I uncross my arms and back away, holding my hands in front of me like a shield. He was scaring the living daylights out of me. He grabs my wrist and smiles sadly, like he felt pity for whatever he was about to do.

"I'm sorry, but you should know the truth." He says, dragging me to the hole by my wrist.

I try tugging back, I kick his leg which makes him jerk slightly from pain. He throws me at the hole, but catches me by the front of my shirt before I fall. My eyes widen in horror.

"I never liked you. I pretended to like you all this time, but you were really annoying." He hisses.

I grip onto his arm, tears threatening to spill. He only pulls my fingers away from his arm before letting me go.

"Bye, (Y/n)." He waves down at me with a sick, twisted smile.

I felt like everything was going slo-mo. I didn't scream, I didn't cry, I just watched the light fade away.

Then I hit the ground, and everything goes black.