~Chapter 15-Broken yet not forgotten~

-Normal P.O.V-

"W-why?" You choke out, ignoring the fact that you were talking to a dog.

She only smiles, showing her sharp teeth. You feel your blood boiling. First you were upset, but now you were just furious.

"Why?!" You shout, steam practically coming out of your ears.

An evil laugh passes her lips as you step closer.

"Why? Because I like watching people suffer. Especially you." She smiles innocently, tilting her head.

You couldn't help but touch your lips and remember Sans. He doesn't know you exist anymore, nor does papyrus or anyone else... Not even Asgore who loved you like you were his own.

"Then do what you must." You sneer, sitting down and crossing your legs.

She seemed shocked, slightly amused.

"Giving up? Not going to even bother asking what my name is? Why I'm doing this?"

You don't answer, but simply lift your hand and give her the finger.

"Very mature." She snickers, glancing at the multi colored hearts floating beside her.

"Well, my name is Temmie. Temmie the Tem." She sticks her tongue out, winking in a cute way.

You look through your hair up at her, an unhappy expression crossing your features.

"I don't care." You turn your head away, tears pooling in your eyes.

"Talk about rude!" She gasps, skipping over to you.

You peer into her face, which she backs up slightly at.

"If I live through whatever you do to me,"

Her ears stand, listening closely.

"I will kill you without hesitation."

She looked scared for a moment before laughing it off, walking back to her one patch of grass.

"Wow. I'm sooo scared. What are you going to do? Shy me to death?"

You tsk, laughing lightly.

"No... I'll tear you apart while you watch." You look up, your lips tugged up into a sick, twisted smile.

She cackles, shaking her head.

"You truly are an I D I O T."

All the hearts beside her start to pulse with light which made you kind of scared. She smiles sweetly, shrugging.

"If you want to fight, then let's go." You stand, gripping your knife tightly.

Her eyelids droop while the hearts seemed to disappear.

"That's a wonderful idea!"

Then everything goes dark. You couldn't see anything but your own heart shining a bright red.

Then everything around you starts to flash red and Temmie, the little dog your were talking to seconds ago was now a huge beast.

"OH SHI-"

You get cut off by her evil laugher taking over your small voice. Your jaw was wide open, but you weren't afraid, no. You were determined. For sans. For papyrus. And for yourself.

You hold up your tiny knife, eyes filled with fire. Then out of no where, stars, "friendliness pellets" were shot out from who knows where.

Sadly, the first star thing hits you and you fall over clutching your side.

"No one can over power me! I am GOD!" Temmie laughs.

"I'm going to win!" You yell, slicing her with your tiny knife.

Her face was shocked, but quickly turned into a 'really' face. You only did one damage. You gulp back away which didn't seem to work.

"I'm going to have so much fun..." She grins.

(Frisk faces! I get it!)-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Beating after beating.

This strange dog would not give up.

She kept throwing attacks like it wasn't even funny.

You looked terrible now. The tips of your hair was stained in blood that you coughed up. Your clothes were ripped to shreads, only so little covering your figure. Crimson liquid dripped down your chin, but you refused to give up or show any kind of weakness. You held your knife tight, bruises cover yours arms and legs.

"I-I'm not g-giv-giving up!" You stutter, feeling tired.

Thanks to the little multi colored hearts giving you health, you haven't died yet. But Temmie was going to kill you at least once.

"Why won't you give up?" She asks, her face twisted into confused anger.

"De-determination." You cough, specks of blood dripping onto the hand that held the knife.

She stops attacking.

She stops doing everything but stare at you.

"No, not determination. Its that love for Mr. Peppy." She gives a smug smile, finally figuring out why you wouldn't die.

You spit some blood at her, glaring daggers.

"His name is Sans you wench..." You growl, shaking out of anger.

"(Y/n) (Y/n) (Y/n)..." She tsks, her whole body shaking.

She seemed to glitch up. Like time was freezing. You, being confused, step back and admire her non threatening state.

"(Y/n)..." A faint voice called.

You take your eyes off of Temmie, looking around you.

"What?" You mumble.

"(Y/N)!" The voice shouts.

You jerk awake, your body feeling like bricks had been dropped on top of it.

You stare in front of you, a terrified yet happy look making it's way across your face. You were in a bedroom, one your were very familiar with. You body was laying on a bed with pillow and blankets were put around you for comfort.

"Oh my gosh..." You mumble, tears streaming down your face.

"Is she okay?"

"She looks okay..."

You slap your hands over your eyes and cry, not bothering to keep quiet. You get pulled into a warm embrace as your cries seemed to get louder from stress.
"I'm so sorry!" You sob, tears dripping onto his shirt.

"Hey hey, it's okay. It wasn't your fault."

You shiver, cupping a hand over your mouth.

"I'm so glad you hadn't forgot about me." You mumble, sinking into the warmth.

A chuckle comes from your embracer. One that sounded oh so familiar.

"Why would I ever forget about you, Princess?"