~Chapter 24-papyrus the blocker~

There will be a important authors note at the end of this.

WARNING: Will make you feel very uncomfortable...

-Normal P.O.V-

"Sans..." You warn, scooting away.

"Yes?" He asks innocently.

You shove yourself off the bed, running for the door but Sans' hand grabs your wrist and yanks you back to the bed.

"Oh gosh no..." You mutter, getting pinned underneath your chirpy boyfriend.

"Oh gosh yes!" He chuckles evilly, tickling your stomach.

You burst out into a fit of laugher while Sans just smiled.

"S-Sans stop!"

"Hrm, nah."

After a max amount of fun and tickling, Sans stop and sits up on his knees looking down at you.

"That's the first time I've heard you actually laugh!" He cheers.

You glare up at him, trying to hold back your smile.

"Well, it'll be the first and last." You mumble.

He flops down on his face car bed beside you, still smiling like nothing happened.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" He asks, his tone suddenly quiet.

You spin around to face him, both of your legs crossed.

"Yeah?"

"Ca-... can I try something?"

You tilt your head, a blush creeping it's way up your face.

"Sure..." You whisper, feeling kind of embarrassed all of a sudden.

He places both of his hands on your shoulders, pushing you down to the bed and crawling over the top of you.

"Sans if you tickle me again..." You growl, feeling very flustered.
He only responds by leaning down and placing his lips over yours. At first, you were highly unaware of his intentions, but now it was very clear what was on his mind. Yet, you didn't mind at all, and simply placed both of your hands on the sides of his face.

He pulls away, his eyes glazed over with embarrassment.

"Uh-! Sorry, Princess..." He mumbles, his cheeks a dark blue.
"Sans... If you wanted to do this with me, why didn't you just ask?" You say softly, running your thumb over his cheek.

"It's that easy?!" His jaw drops.

You snort, covering your mouth.

"Pretty much..."

"Wow. Girls are so complicated..."

Your eyebrows knit together. You open your mouth to say something but get interrupted by Sans' bedroom door slamming open.

"Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!"

The two of you almost jump out of your skin when papyrus comes jumping into Sans' room yelling like a caveman. Papyrus jumps over to the both of you, grabbing Sans off of you and running out of the door without another word.

"Papyrus put me down!" You Sans yell.

You sit up, highly amused. You didn't expect this to happen if papyrus found out what you two were doing.

"NOT BEFORE ME!" You hear papyrus yell downstairs, opening the front door and running out of it.

You bust out into intense laughter, tears streaming down your face as you hear the two arguing outside. You were still flustered and all, but this made the embarrassment fade right away.

Who knew papyrus could be so loud and aggressive?
----

Papyrus wow.

Just wow.

ANYWAY! Dudes... Can all of you let that Tab and Tap thing go? My auto correct hates me a lot.

In other news, when this book ends, you'll have 3 choices. And yes, they will affect your life with Sans. Every single one will have a different outcome.

And two of them are not good... Fair warning.

ENJOY YOUR SCHOOL FREE DAY! *waves dramatically*