~Chapter 40-Someone's help~

-Sans' P.O.V-

I pace around my room, arms crossed together and fingers intertwined with each other.

I fuzz up when I hear (Y/n) laugh downstairs. After that little talk I had with her, she has been hanging out with papyrus more.

Yes, I lied to her.

Yes, she can never know the truth.

Yes, I do kill other monsters for her, but that's not the point!

I can't help but think she's not saying something to me. Sure, I'm not THAT good at lying, but I'm not the worst.

I need to get rid of papyrus.

I want him to suffer and watch all of his friends die, but the longer he says alive, the longer (Y/n) takes a liking to him.

I need to go though everything.

If I was to kill papyrus sooner rather than later, I think (Y/n) would know it is me.

If I hold off for a bit and watch the two, maybe (Y/n) won't be so paranoid.

Both ways suck.

I need help on this. I can't just do it myself. Well, I mean, I could, but it would probably back fire really fast. There's only one 'person' I know would help me, but I haven't seen him in ages.

It is worth a shot for (Y/n), though. Everything is worth a shot for (Y/n).

I walk over to the bedroom door, peeking out of it to see the two sleeping on the couch. I couldn't help but feel a little hurt. I sigh, shutting the door back with a soft click and stare at the floor.

"Yeah... I'm really needing some help." I mumble, walking over to my closet and standing on my tippy toes, reaching for a box on the tall shelf.

Once I finally reach it, I pull it down and wipe away the dust on the top of the brown cardboard box. I walk over to my bed and set it down, ripping off the tape and opening it up. I smile, humming at what was laying there, waiting to be used.

"Never thought I would need this again." I hold up a glass shard.

It was black, a dried, red substance crumbling off the sides on it. I touch it's sharp tip, immediately pulling my hand back when I feel the prick. I'm made out of bones and I felt that.
I chuckle to myself, throwing the shard at a wall. Instead of shattering to a million pieces, it wedges itself into the wood wall. I smile at hearing the loud sound of the air being ripped open.

A glitched chuckle makes it's way out of the hole from nothing, little yellow fingertips grabbing onto the side to pull itself out. Blue strings thrust from the large hole in the air, wrapping themselves around my body. I flush blue, turning my head away.

I feel his fingers grab my chin and force me to look at him. I smile nervously, which makes him smile evilly. Last time I saw him, we were fighting and he told me to never come back, so I didn't.

He sets his hands on his hips, leaning back with one eye open and one not. He sighs, a chuckle mixed in.

"Yo-U c-ca-aLled?"