~Chapter 11-Realizing~

Should I put a picture with every chapter?

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I told Sans and papyrus that I was going for a walk, which they were not very happy about.

"What if Alphys or Jacob comes for you?" papyrus asks, crossing his arms like a stern father.

"I have to agree! What if that nasty human comes for you?!" Sans exclaims, his voice aching with concern.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair and shrinking away.

"I-I just want to explore some more..." I say softly, staring down at the ground.

They both look at each other, both of them having different expressions. Papyrus looked angry and Sans had a worried smile on his face. I nod, pushing past them and walking back inside the house. I sit down on the couch, placing my elbow on the arm of the couch and leaning against my hand.

"Kid, don't do that..." papyrus sighs, placing a hand over his face.

I don't say anything.

Sans makes a unhappy noise and hands me a piece of paper. I grab the paper, staring at his face.

"You can go! But... if you're in any kind of trouble, don't hesitate to call me, Princess!" He takes off his scarf, wrapping it around my neck.

I blush, jumping off the couch and pulling him into a hug.

"Thanks bb!" I leave little kisses all over his face before rushing out of the door.

When I'm closing the door, I hear papyrus chuckle.

"Princess? Bb?" He asks, going into a fit of laughter.

I hear Sans groan.

"I least I have a nickname that's nice, lazybones!" He stomps away.

I giggle, closing the door all the way and running off into the snow. As much as I didn't want to go back to the waterfalls, I heard about a secret village hidden somewhere back here.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-Sans' P.O.V-

I grab the bottom of my brothers hoodie, trying to get his attention. He looks down, his eye hazy from sleeping.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm worried about (Y/n)!" I flail around, jumping onto the couch.

"I'm sure she is fine, bro."

"OR SHE COULD BE IN TROUBLE!" I yell, waving my arms around.

He smirks, looking at my fear struck face.

"Or maybe you're just obsessed."

I cross my arms, turning my bead away.

"The Magnificent Sans is not obsessed."

He makes some sort of snorting sound and laughs quietly.

"Dude, you obviously love her. I know you 'obsess' a lot." He smirks, leaning against the wall.

I tilt my head, shaking it slightly.

"You'll understand one day, bro bro."

I huff, stepping off the couch and head towards the door. I open the door but papyrus steps in front of me and closes it.

"Paps! I have to go!" I try shoving him out of the way.

"One question," he holds up his finger.

I narrow my eyes, holding out a hand, telling him to continue.

"Don't get your arm broken again." He says seriously.

I look down at my arm, seeing it perfectly healed.

"I'm a fast healer! Now move!" I stomp my foot repeatedly.

"I'm just saying don't get yourself killed. Last time you could've died because of (Y/n)."

I stare up at him with my hands clenched.

"I had the choice to help her or not." I say seriously.

He searches my face for any little smile.

"I almost killed Alphys..." I whisper, hanging my head slightly.

"Wait, you what?" He asks, his voiced laced with shock.

"I don't know what came over me! I was about to kill one of my friends, papyrus!" I break down crying, sinking to my knees.

"I wasn't going to tell you, but I feel so guilty! I deserved to have my arm broken..."

He bends down and places a hand on my back.

"You were protecting (Y/n), right?" He asks, leaning over to get a better look at my face.

I nod slowly, lifting my face.

"You were being overprotective." He chuckles.

I whip my head up.

"I was not! I'm not overprotective!" I stand up, holding out my hands.

"Yeah, you were protecting what was yours. Face the facts, you're obsessed." He stuffs his hands in his hoodie pockets.

I wipe my tears away on his hoodie and nod.

"I guess so."

He looks at the wet spot on his hoodie and scowls.

"Dude,"

"BYE, BROTHER!" I yell, running out of the front door.

I grin, pointing to the waterfalls.

"I'm coming, Princess!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I stare at the blue lit up path in front of me. Faint music was heard in the distance. And to be honest, it was horrible. I take a deep breath, trudging into the little town known as 'Flowey village'. I see all kinds of flowers bobbing around while dancing to the music.

"Oh gosh..." I mumble, placing a hand over my forehead.

"I don't want to go in there alone..." I chuckle dryly, feeling a bit lonely.

I look up, seeing the stary ceiling.

"I wish Sans was here..." I wrap my hands around the front of his scarf and smile.

That got me thinking, why did he give me this? Maybe he was just being nice? Then that got me thinking again... was is he so nice in general?

His friendly nature is so cute. I can't see why that scares people off. He's just lonely and wants friends that aren't mean. But I'm his friend right? I mean, I've been down here for awhile now, so I'm his friend.

Yet, part of me is sad BECAUSE we're just friends. My heart hurts a little.

Then it hits me like a ton of bricks.

I like Sans... maybe even love him?

"Wow. I never expected that." I scratch my cheek, trying to make the blush go away.

A tap on my shoulder makes me scream and whip around. I relax at seeing Sans standing there with a small grin. His eyes were once again hearts and were full of love and desire. That threw me off. I unwrap his scarf from my neck and slowly put it around his neck, my face close to his.

"Hi, Sans..." I whisper, blushing in embarrassment.

He smiles wider, grabbing my hand and chuckling cutely.

"Hey, Princess."