~Chapter 18-Sans the protector~

-Normal P.O.V-

Papyrus stared at you with a smirk. You crouched back, slowly sitting down on the old green couch.

"Ooooooo! You have an admirer!" papyrus points to you.

You pick up a pillow and whack him across the face, obviously flustered about the situation. He grabs the pillow from you, chucking it over to who knows where.

"I-I already have a boyfriend! What am I going to do? Sans will kill him if I tell..." You wig out, your hands flying to the sides of your head.

"Well, he did try to kill Alphy's so he'll probably do worse to Napstabot."

You shoot him a glare with makes him hold up his hands in defence.

"Sans should be back soon. Good luck." papyrus laughs, walking upstairs and into his bedroom.

You take the paper out of your pocket, staring down at it with confused emotions swirling around in them. Papyrus told you about Napstabot and how he was famous and all. You kind of didn't have the time to watch TV since you were getting beat and stabbed. Papyrus also told you how Sans admired the famous robot... for reasons unknown.

"I'm just going to tell him!" You look at the door with determination.

The door opens and Sans steps inside, swiping snow off his scarf and shoulders. Your determination face turns into worry. He shakes off all the snow and shuts the door, not even realizing you sitting there on the couch. He had a disappointed look painted across his face and his eyes shined with sadness.

"A-any luck?" You ask, standing from the couch.

If he had skin, you were pretty sure he would have jumped out of it.

"I didn't even know you were there!" He laughs, walking over and embracing you in a cold hug.
"And no..." He says sadly.

"That's okay! You still have me..." You cheer.

His sad smile turns into a happy grin as he picks you up by the waist and spins you around.

You two hear a faint: "Stop flirting and kiss already!" through the wall upstairs.

Sans glares at the door while you blush in embarrassment. Sans sets you down, taking off his gloves and setting them down on the side table beside the couch.

"I have something to tell you..." You mumble, feeling dread wash over you.

"Yes?" His stary eyes meet yours.

"I got hit on today."

His stary eyes turn into slits, but his smile stayed present.

"You didn't flirt back right?!" He asks in worry, placing both of his ungloved hands on your shoulders.

"Of course I didn't!"

He sighs in relief, but eyes didn't change back to circular shapes.

"Who was it?" He asks, tilting his head, his voiced laced in hate.

"Um-... Uh-" Your eyes dart everywhere around the room.

Sans grabs your chin, focusing your eyes on his.

"I won't get mad." He smiles, a light chuckle coming from him.

"I-it was Napstabot. I m-met him at Undyne's." You stutter, all color draining from your face.

"W-What?!" He says in shock, his eyes widening.

"And I thought he was so cool..." He mutter, glancing over at the front door with an evil look.

You gulp, placing both of your hands over your chest. You reach into your pocket and pull out a piece of paper, handing it to Sans slowly.

"He gave me his number."

Sans, without saying anything, takes the paper and stares down at it. His face was plain. It had no expression on it. Suddenly, his sharp fingertips plunge into the paper and he trotts over to a garbage can, throwing it away. He turns around, his usual cheery grin stretched across his face.

"I won't hold it against him! You are beautiful..." He blushes, looking at you shyly.

You blush back, 'aweing' slightly. He walks back over to you and grabs you by the waist, placing his teeth over your lips in a passionate kiss.

"I SHIP IT! OTP!" You both hear papyrus yell, pointing down at you both from the stairs.

Sans pulls away, his sigh turning into a growl.

"Why do you do this every time?" Sans asks in a whiney tone.

Papyrus gets a crap eating smirk.
"Because its fun!

"Well stop, brother!"