{Amore a prima vista}

So, this whole story is going to be Markiplier's POV. I have this whole story planned out. All the chapter titles will be in Italian, cause I like Italian!
And the chapters will be longer! The first few might be short, though!
I hope you enjoy the story.
Thank you so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just got back from a trip to Comic-Con. I had so much fun, yet I was so exhausted. I got to meet so many new fans, and I got to hang out with my friends that I don't see often.

I just dropped my luggage by the door, as Chika greeted me happily. She always missed me when I was away for awhile.

"Chika, you wanna take a nap with me?" I asked happily.

It seemed as though I was always so busy, that I didn't have time for naps, but for once, I did.

I took my pants off, and I just climbed in bed with my t-shirt on. I took my glasses off and set them on the night-stand. Chika, being the good dog she is, she laid beside me and fell asleep.

What's weird was, when I woke up, it didn't seem like I took a nap. I seemed refreshed and energized, but I didn't remember falling asleep.

Weird.

I shrugged it off, and continued my daily life.

I looked in the kitchen, but the stuff I had was just junk food. I had that from when I wasn't trying to be healthy, but now I was on a health kick.

I groaned, knowing I needed to at least get a few groceries.

I kissed Chika on the head, saying goodbye again, but not for long.

I started my car, and headed to a near by grocery store.

As I was walking down the produce isle, I saw this very pretty girl. The girl was looking at some watermelons.

So, it was time to make my way oevr there. "These are some nice melons."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Pervert!"

That's when my eyes widened. "No, I didn't mean- I just meant these ones. Not... Yours..?" I was being as awkward as a boy going through puberty.

She started to laugh and sighed out. "I thought you meant- yeah."

"Yeah." I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of neck. "I'm Mar-" She cut me off.

"Mark. I know. My little sister loves your videos." She laughed slightly and looked down. "I just moved here form (H/t) (Home town)."

"Oh okay, well maybe I can show you around sometime."

"Maybe- if we run into each other again."

I fake frowned. "Awe, come on. Let me give you a tour!"

She laughed quietly. "If we run into each other again. But I dont know you. I know if I were my little sister, I would take the opportunity right up, but I'm me. I just don't know you and I personally don't care to know you. Now if you may let me continue my shopping, that'd be nice." She smiled kindly, but I was confused on why. She insulted me with a very kind voice. I didn't know if I should be mad, or what. I was very confused.

"Well I'm sorry to bother you. I'll see you around, maybe." I looked around awkwardly.

"And I bid you a good day." She walked away with her cart.

Even though she was feisty, she somehow attracted me.