{Fine Settimana}

Q: Where is somewhere you'd like to travel, but haven't gotten to yet?

A: Tokyo, Japan

"Okay guys, we'll see you on Sunday!" (Y/n) waved to her siblings, after giving them both a hug.

Quinn and Vincent were going on a weekend trip with their school. Each year the high schools in LA would take the students to a college to show them what it'll be like. Vincent was about to graduate and still hadn't decided what college to go to.

He said he didn't want to stay in LA. He said he missed all four seasons, so I assume he wants to go somewhere with four seasons.

"Bye sis!" Quinn waved and got into the school bus.

Vincent just waved, didn't say bye.

We had dropped off Quinn and Vincent at school at 8:00PM. The school understood they probably wanted to see their families before they left.

One mom looked at us, and seemed conduit. "You guys look a little young to have kids in high school." She seemed snooty. But a lot more of people in LA were.

"Oh, they're my siblings. And you're old enough to realize that. You could be a little more mature and get out of others peoples business." (Y/n) smiled at the lady, and said that all in a nice tone. There she goes again.

"I was just curious." The lady rolled her eyes. "You look like a slut anyway." She mumbled.

"Excuse me? Do not say that to my girlfriend!" I turned defensive.

To be fair, (Y/n) was wearing a crop top and high waisted jeans. But that is no excuse to judge other people, especially one that is in fact not a slut. And she shouldn't he slut shaming anyway!

"I can confirm that my girl is in no way a slut! So why don't you shut your big fat mouth and go." I started to glare at the woman.

"Whatever, I was about to leave anyway." She held onto her purse and got into her car.

I took (Y/n)'s hand and we both went into my car. "What's her problem?" (Y/n) muttered as she was buckling up.

"Some people are inconsiderate jerks. Just don't listen to them, hun. I love you and that's all that should matter. You do not look like a slut one bit, she's just being dramatic. I love you, and you look beautiful. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, and don't like anyone else tell you otherwise." I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

She smiled. "Thank you, Mark. I really needed that." She looked over at me, making eye contact. "And I love you too." She leaned over and kissed me. Me obviously kissing back.

Once we broke apart, I held her hand, and we went back to our home.

"Hey, why don't we have a date night?" I asked and smiled, glancing at her, then back at the road.

"Yeah, let's do that. But what do you suppose we do?"

"We could go bowling, or see a movie, or go get ice cream after dinner. Why don't you choose?" I smiled.

"Why don't we.." She trailed off as if thinking. Then she took a big breath, "Why don't we go to that abandoned asylum!" She squeaked and sounded so excited.

"Well..." I trailed off to think. "Yeah! Let's do it. I'm just gonna go home so I can grab a couple things." I shuffled slightly, a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I need to grab a couple things as well." She smiled widely.

The school year was almost over, and summer was just beginning. It was always weird how the school planned things. Vincent said he wanted to wait another year to go to college. He really didn't know what he wanted to do. While Quinn couldn't seem to wait to go to college and leave (Y/n).

Teenagers.