{Sorpresa di compleanno}

The rest of the week went by quickly. It was now Tuesday and I was getting ready to meet (Y/n)'s little sister. I found out her little sisters name was Quinn. Her brother's name is Vincent. Reminded me of Five Nights At Freddy's. Shiver.

It was 1:30 so I decided to go ahead and leave. I wore my Markiplier tee and some jeans. I also took an extra Markiplier tee for Quinn.

I got in my car, and I drove to the bakery.

Once I arrived, I didn't see any familiar face. I took my phone out and noticed (Y/n) texted me. 'You kinda forgot to send someone the address -.-' She was her feisty self like usual.

I rolled my eyes to myself and sent her the address. We had planned that I'd casually walk in after they were in there for awhile. So I walked back to my car, waiting to see her car.

Not to long after, about 7 minutes, I saw her car. She parked close to the building, making sure to stay way from mine.

I watched her get out of the car with her sister. Her sister looked pretty small. She had her hair dyed pastel blue, which went to her shoulders. She was wearing a t-shirt with an alien on the side with some leggings. It was a simple outfit yet kinda fashionable. (Y/n) and her sister had a good fashion sense. (Y/n) was wearing a muscle too that said 'I hate everyone' with some skinny jeans. She had a choker on and some circle glasses. She was really pretty.

After about 2 minutes of waiting, I walked in. Quinn and (Y/n) looked over, but Quinn seemed very shocked and excited. She looked at (Y/n) and whispered something into her ear.

Quinn then walked up to me and greeted me. "H-hi, I'm Quinn. I'm a really big fan." She seemed really shy.

"Oh hello! Happy birthday!" I smiled at her. She seemed confused.

"H-how'd you know it was my birthday?"

(Y/nb walked over and smiled. "Because I told him."

Quinn looked at (Y/n) with wide eyes. " You two know each other?!" She seemed to get really excited.

"Yeah, he's actually my only friend here in LA right now. He's very nice and I'm not surprised that you like him."

"And (Y/n) is a very nice girl. A little feisty, but nice." I added.

Quinn smiled. "You two should date. I feel like you guys would really like each other."

We both stared at Quinn surprised. "No, no. Quinn you know I dont want to be in a relationship." (Y/n) crossed her arms and glared at Quinn.

"And I'm not really looking for anyone myself." I scratched the back of my neck. "But I got you a present for your birthday! I'm not sure if you have one, but here." I handed her the Markiplier tee.

She looked at it and gasped in surprise. "I've always wanted one, but I could never get one! Thank you do much!" She acted like she wanted to hug me, but stopped herself. So I hugged her.

"How about we all order something, then we can sit and talk?" (Y/n) suggested.

So we all walked up to the cashier and ordered.

Quinn talked to me a lot, while (Y/n) stayed quiet. My eyes would often drift over towards her. She was so beautiful, it was distracting. She had beautiful (h/l) hair. Her (e/c) was so gorgeous; you could get lost in her eyes. Her body was nice. She had the perfect height, and I personally loved her body type. Her fashion sense was amazing, and her personality as well.

I was so in lo- No, I couldn't be! We barely knew each other! I'm perfectly fine being single anyway!

"Mark, why do you keep looking at me?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh I-I didn't me-mean to!" I rushed and stuttered at the same time. I was so flustered.

(Y/n) laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well Quinn, we should go back home. I have to start on dinner and your cake." (Y/n) stood up and grabbed her bag.

"Aww okay. It was really nice meeting you, Mark! Thank you for the short." Quinn waved, then they walked out.

I watched (Y/n) leave, mentally getting upset.

I was starting to fall for her.