{Ospedale}

Q: Space or the ocean?

A: Space cause I love space. (And I hate the ocean)

It has been 3 days in Italy. So far, we were having an amazing time. Nothing seemed to go wrong. Almost nothing at least.

The night of the third night, (Y/n) woke up in the middle of the night with cramps. The only reason I knew was when she stood up, and stumbled to the bathroom.

I then got out of bed to see what was going on. I heard the water running for a bath. I opened the door to see (Y/n) getting in the bath with a pained expression on her face.

"Hey, are you okay?" I went over to her, and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine, just go back to bed." She moved my hand off her shoulder, then wrapped her arm around her stomach.

"No, I'm staying here with you." I put the toilet seat down that I left up, and sat on it.

The whole time she was in the bath, she seemed to be in a lot of pain.

"(Y/n), do you think we should go to the hospital?" I frowned at her. I hated to see her in this much pain.

"No it's okay, I'm fine." She drained out the tub, and wrapped a towel around herself, but it was hard for her to do so cause she was in pain. So I stood up, and helped her get the towel on. "No Mark, I'm okay." She tried to slap my hand away, but I persisted.

"No you're in pain, and you're going to the hospital." I picked her up bridal style, and laid her down on the bed.

I opened the drawer in the hotel room, and grabbed some clothes of hers. "Mark seriously, I'll the okay. The pain will pass." She smiled reassuringly at me.

I shook my head. "No, what if there's something wrong with the baby. I'm not letting anything happen to you or our baby. So we're going to the hospital." I took her bra, and tried the best I could to put it on her, but those things were like a puzzle. She made me let go of the bra, and she put it on herself. I did help her with her other clothes though, and we walked out to a taxi together.

I held onto her hand the whole way there. It killed me to see her in this much pain; I wish I could've done something.

The taxi driver was fast to get to the hospital. So I paid him, then took my wife into the hospital.

We both walked up to the front desk, but I was screwed because I didn't know Italian. Luckily I had my wife who did know Italian. She spoke to the person at the main desk, but I was standing there confused.

She took my hand, and we sat in the waiting room for what seemed like forever, but we did get to see the doctor.

The visit just consisted of me sitting there confused. I had no clue what was going on, but luckily (Y/n) did. So I stood there just nodding, acting like I knew italian.

I saw (Y/n) was frowning, she seemed very upset. So when the doctor paused she turned towards me, and explained. "Mark, what the doctor is basically saying is.." She paused and trailed off.

"What's going on?" I took her hands and made eye contact with her, which she broke and looked to the ground.

"I'm showing signs of a miscarriage. We need to be really careful. I think we should go home early." She sighed out and looked down. "Listen I'm so so-"

"You have nothing to be sorry about honey. This isn't you're fault. I'll get a ticket for us to go home tomorrow. I love you very much, and I'm so sorry this is happening to us." I kissed. her cheek, then she turned back to the doctor.

We got to leave the hospital soon enough, and we went back to our hotel room. I took my phone out, and bought two plane tickets for the next day.

I heard (Y/n) cry in the bathroom, and I walked in to go comfort her.

She was sitting on the floor, and she was crying. I sat beside her, and wrapped my arm around her. "(Y/n), it'll be fine. I know this hurts, but the baby will be okay. I love you, and I love this baby. We're both struggling with this, but I'll be the shoulder you cry on if you'd like." I smiled reassuringly at her.

She just nodded, and laid her head on my shoulder. "Can we stay up till it's time for our flight?" She looked up at me.

"Of course we can. Let's go pack, okay?"

She stood up, and we both walked to the closet. "I'm sorry we have to go home early."

"It's not your fault, hun. Maybe we can go on another honeymoon." I kissed the top of her head.

"O-okay then, I'm gonna go call Vincent." She took her phone out of he pocket, and I saw her dial a number. I continued to pack for us.

I wished this would all go away though. I wanted us to be a happy family. Happy healthy family.

It was extremely painful I might not get that.

But I had to be the strong one of us.