{Pianificazione}

I finished editing the vlog from the Asylum, and (Y/n) was finishing recording a new video. For someone who just started YouTube, she was getting pretty popular. It might be because my help though?

Once I was done, I subtly watched (Y/n) record. She was hilarious, so it was hard.

People knew (Y/n) was taken, due to the fact she always wore the ring. People didn't know I was, like I mentioned before. I wanted to tell the community, font get me wrong, but I don't know how they'd react. I don't want people bullying (Y/n). I knew my community was very nice and respectful, but I would like to stay on the safe side.

I guess they'll know someday. I guess we'll be a 'Phan' thing. People will suspect we're together, but they'll never get an answer. (PHAN IS REAL.) Someday they'll see another ring on (Y/n)'s finger, and a ring on mine. Maybe even one day, we'll be streaming together and people will hear a baby cry. One of us will say "Can you get the baby?"

Maybe there just won't be an announcement. We both understand. Yeah, we both want to show each other off, but that won't happen.

After she said her outro, she looked over at me. "So I was thinking, do you want to go out today and get some wedding stuff ready?"

"We have to go out for that?" I sighed out.

"Of course we do, silly." She stood up and sat on my lap. "We have to go look at some stuff, meet with the wedding planner. Try cakes and wines. Stuff like that." She shrugged.

"Ugh, I wanted to stay home." I rubbed my eyes. "Why don't you take your braids maids out and go dress shopping?"

"No, I want to get other things ready first!" She frowned at me.

"Okay fine, I'm getting ready."

"Yay! Either way, you'd have to come. I told the wedding planner we could meet today." She got off my lap, and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, then stood up to walk to our room.

I pulled out a pair of joggers, then put them on. Then walked to our bathroom and make sure I looked decent.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said and walked down the stairs to see (Y/n) was reading stuff on her phone.

"Let's go!" She squeaked, then grabbed my hand. "I like those joggers on you."

"Thanks," I looked down at her outfit. We were almost unintentionally matching. She was wearing a pair of joggers, and one of my markipler shirts. I was wearing a pair of joggers, almost the same color, and a black shirt. "Nice outfit," I teased.

She looked at her outfit, then back at me. Only then did she get what I was saying. "Oh thanks, yours is quite ravishing." She winked at me.

We walked out to my car, And (Y/n) told me where to go.

I could tell she was excited for this wedding. She really loved me, and I really loved her. But I could tell she wanted to get married as soon as possible. It was now mid-November, and she wanted to get married in February. So we had a lot of planning to do in a short amount of time.

"Mark, can we listen to music?" She took the aux cord.

"Sure, if you want." She knew I wasn't a huge music person, but I also knew she was.

"Thanks," She turned on the car stereo, and played Greatful Dead. I knew about that band. She also happened to like trippy stuff.

I'll admit, Greatful Dead wasn't that bad. It was definitely her type of music though.

Once we got there, we both walked in the restaurant. (Y/n) walked over to a table where someone was sitting. "Are you (Y/n) and Mark?" The man asked.

"That's us." She smiled sweetly. "You must be Corbin?" She questioned.

"That's me!"

We both sat across Corbin, the wedding planner. We both talked about what we wanted for the wedding, and budgets. Neither of us wanted a huge wedding anyway. So it was on the cheaper side of weddings.

We were really excited for this wedding.