{Ricezione}

Q: What are you currently obsessed with?

A: Psychedelic/trippy stuff.

After the wedding, (Y/n) and I went onto the reception. It was just (Y/n) and I in the car to the reception area. I glanced over at her and saw she was smiling more than I thought possible.

"I love you." I held her hand, brought it up to my mouth, and kissed the back of it.

"I love you too." She looked out the window, then put her hand in her stomach.

"I still can't believe your not showing very much." I reached over, still looking at the road. I placed my hand on he stomach and smiled.

"Well, it'll show; just give it some time." She looked over at me. "I'm so glad you're my husband though." She giggled in happiness.

"I'm so glad you're my wife, Mrs. Fischbach." I teased her.

Once we got there, I got out first and hurriedly opened the door for (Y/n). "Thank you." She took my hand, and we walked in together. Everyone started to clap and the reception started.

(Y/n) and I sat down at one of the tables in our assigned seats next to each other. The rest of our family was at the table, and we all ordered from the caterer. Some family members went around making toasts after we were done. (Y/n) and I couldn't of been happier.

Once we were done with our food, we walked over together to the cake, and cut it together. We were laughing because we were so giddy about being married. I guess she decided to be stereotypical, and as she was feeding me cake, she got it all over my face. So I did it to her back.

We playfully joked with each other, absolutely enjoying the night. I felt bad she couldn't drink any alcohol, but I couldn't either.

We then proceeded to finish our shared cake slice, then went over and danced with everyone else. The stunning girl in front of me, she wasn't the best at dancing, but at least she was having fun. We both started to do the Pizza, and other people joined in with us. Jack, Bob and Wade were doing it as well.

"Hey Mark, this is an awesome wedding." Jack laughed, then all three of them room me and (Y/n) to the side.

"Congratulations you two. You guys make a kickass couple, and you guys will make kickass parents." Bob patted my back.

"You guys will have a beautiful family and an amazing life together." Wade smiled at (Y/n) and I.

"You guys are couple of the year. I love both of you, and I'm proud of both of you!" Jack said, and all three of them hugged (Y/n) and I.

"Thank you guys, it means so much to us!" (Y/n) exclaimed, and we all or go of each other.

"Of course, you guys are like family." Wade and Jack and agreed.

"Now let's get back to th party!" Jack shimmied his way back into the group of people. "WOOOOO!!!" Oh the Irish were so loud.

The rest of us went back to the reception and enjoyed ourselves.

The night was amazing, but soon enough (Y/n) and I had to leave for our late night flight. So we said goodbye to everyone, and thanked everyone for coming.

We got in my mom's car and headed to her house so we could get our stuff and change out of our wedding clothes.

The night was so fun, but as (Y/n) and I were both introverts, we were drained. She was having a crash, but tried so hard to stay awake.

Once we got to the house, (Y/n) and I went to my old room,  got changed, then got our stuff. She took her hair down, and it was in a bunch of loose curls. She just put some leggings on and a t-shirt. I put some sweat pants on and a t-shirt. We figured, might as well be comfortable on the long flight to Italy.

So we said goodbye to our family, and my mom drove us to the air port.

This'll be fun!