{Dormire su}

Soon after we got home, (Y/n) hopped on the couch, where I was sitting. She seemed happy. "Hey Mark, I got home news!" She poked my nose.

"What's up?" I lifted an eyebrow at her.

"So, my brother called me. He said he and Quinn are coming to LA. Can they say with us?" She smiled widely at me.

" Of course they can! Vincent can probably stay in Ryan's old room. But where will Quinn sleep?" I raised an eyebrow, questionably.

"She can sleep in my room with me! Or.." She trailed off.

" Or what?"

"I could sleep with you." She smiled awkwardly.

"Let's do that." I paused. "If you'd like." I put my hand over hers.

"Yeah, I'd like that." She sat up and kissed my nose. "We could even have a sleepover tonight if you'd like."

"I'd like that very much." I kissed her nose.

So, (Y/n) stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I'm going to grab some snack food for the sleepover." She giggled.

"I'll set up everything in here! I'll even find us a movie or two to watch." I walked over to a small closet in the main room. I took out two covers and two pillows from it.

"Why dint we watch all the Star Wars movies?" (Y/n) suggested. She walked into the main room. She had some chips, popcorn, and some doughnuts we had. She also made two smoothies.

"Yeah! Let's do that." I looked at the smoothies. "What are the smoothies for?" I stood up, and took some of the stuff to help he.

"Just to balance out the junk food." She laughed. "There's just strawberries and bananas in there. Plus kale." She shrugged and took a sip.

"Sounds yummy." I set the snacks down, and took my smoothie. I also took a sip. "And it is yummy."

"Thanks, hun." She kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

(Y/n) laid down on her side, as I put the first Star Wars movie in. I then laid down beside her.

She smiled and cuddled up to me. She opened up the chips, and we both began snacking.

I was trying to get healthier, but this was different. It was an exception.

The movie began to play, and we starters our first sleepover together.

"By the way, how long are your siblings going to stay here?" I asked, as I traced circles in her waist.

"Next week. Monday till Thursday. They wanted to come up here before school starts." She smiled at nothing. She really missed her siblings. I'm glad she would get to them. She really loved her siblings.

All went silent for awhile and we continued to watch the movie.

It wasn't towards the beginning if the second movie, (Y/n) said something that caught me off guard. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.

I paused the movie and looked at her, "Sorry for what?" I turned to look at her.

"You loved me for all this time, and I wouldn't return that love. I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the one I loved the most was so close. It must've been hard." She looked at me. "I didn't know I wasn't happy. You showed me Drew wasn't making me happy. Thank you so much for that. But I'm sorry I didn't return that love to you." She frowned.

I pulled her close to me, and ungulfed her into a tight hug. "Oh (Y/n). That's in theboast now. I have you now, and you're mine. You're absolutely insane for choosing me. I don't understand how I can make you happy. I'm a simple person. I'm just like everyone else. I'm nothing special. But you and so many people love me. I know you love me, and I know I love you. I'll always love you." I kissed her head.

She hugged me tighter. She was so sweet. I didn't understand how I got so lucky. I thought I'd never have her.

But she's mine now. And I won't let her go. Ever.