{Freddo}

There's no question for today. Instead I want to tell you guys that the chapters might be shorter maybe? Because I have 5 chapters to fill in, with only 3 chapter ideas. So I'm sorry if it seems drawn out, I'm just trying to make it longer. Okay thank you!

I laughed at the computer screen, completely failing the don't laugh challenge. I was so giggly, and I couldn't help but fail! Everything was too funny!

I watched the video over and over again, each time getting filled with happiness that it just bursted out into the laughter that I couldn't hold in.

(Y/n) was in the room too, but she was editing one of her videos. We generally took turns. I'd record a video while she edited, and I edited while she recorded. It was a nice system. We both had headphones so its not like we were making a lot of noise for the other when we were editing. (Y/n) knew how loud I was ans she was okay with that.

So once I said my outro, I looked over at (Y/n) who was happily staring at her computer. She was over 9 months pregnant, and the babies were late, surprisingly. We've both been anticipating those babies, they just couldn't come fast enough. We were expecting them to come early, but now they're late.

I walked over to my wife, and tapped her shoulder.

She looked back at me and took one if the headphones off her ear. "Hey Mark, you done?" She asked, smiling up at me with that beautiful smile that I still fell in love with everyday.

"Yeah, you can record your video now." I leanrd down and pecked her lips.

"Okay, thank you mark." She smiled even wider, and faced her computer screen. I watched as she opened up her recording program, and then a game. I left her to do her thing, while I opened up my editing software. I had to cut out a lot since some of the stuff simply just wasn't funny to me. Maybe to other people, but to me it wasn't funny.

Si I did a lot of editing on the video, then went to YouTube. I just decided to watch some videos my wife put up. She was funny, and getting popular. She even played some games with me, jack, Bob and Wade. She played games with many other Youtubers, but did a lot by herself.

So I watched some videos of the last couple months. They always made me laugh, because my wife had some damn humor. 

I glanced over to her, and she had both hands on the remote, but still careful of her tummy. She played a rage game, but was still careful of her tummy. Her eyes were glues onto the screen, she was super focused. "This is one hard level." She said into the microphone.

I smiled, then looked back to the video. She was playing Soma.

I scrolled down to the comments, and read a verity of some.

'You're only popular because of Mark.' That's not true. She's popular because she's amazing.

'Congratulations on the babies!!'

'I hope nothing bad happens to the babies this time :c'

'I love you and Mark so much! (Mostly you ;))' I smiled. I love ehr more than me too.

'you're such a good wife for Mark, and you'll be an amazing mom!'

I smiled at all these comments. They were so sweet. I was so happy everyone loved (Y/n).

I looked over at her, and a pained expression was written all over her face. I chuckled, assuming it was because of the game.

I turned back to the computer screen, and finished her Soma video.

I did something else on my computer, and then I heard her mock my outro instead of actually saying hers.

Instantly she looked at me, and I smiled at her. She still seemed pained.

"You okay sweetie?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I think the babies are coming."