{Quella Notte}

I dunno if I should have a question on this chapter. Oh well

Q: Your favorite dog breed?

A: Great Dane!

(NSFW)

Once we got back home, and the car ride was just full of happiness and love.

Once we got home, we began to makeout again. But it ended up leading to the couch. Both of us giggling while making out.

I laid her down on the soft couch as we continued to make out. My hand making its way to the back of her head, trying to bring her closer. Tangling her hair in my fingers.

To had sir was a thing we needed.

I pulled away, both of us trying to catch our breaths. She was smiling. And once I caught my breath, I bent down to attack her neck and collarbone with kisses. I was sucking and biting her neck softly, till I heard her moan. I got her sweet spot. I began to attack that spot, giving her a hickey there.

I pulled away from her neck, a string of saliva still attached to both of us, until it fell.

Due to the fact we were in costumes this was a lot harder to get undressed. Basically we couldn't undressed each other, so we had to do it ourselves. We did help each other somewhat though.

We were both laughed and throwing our clothes at each other, until we were both in our undergarments.

I ended up carrying her to the kitchen, and I laid her on top of the dining table.

I got down on my knees, and she looked down at me. "What are yo- OH!" She yelled out as I slid my toinge across her panties. I had both my hands on either of her inner thighs. I licked for a couple seconds, just wanting to tease her and get her wetter.

I then took her panties off. I licked her lips, her legs spread apart for me. I teased her for a little longer, till I slowly slid my tongue in. Earning a small whimper. I tasted her and moved my tounge around.

I tried to get my tounge in deeper, but it was pretty hard. Like something else.

"Mark," She whispered out, but loud enough for me to hear. It turned me on more.

Soon though, I was done. I pulled my tounge out, and went up to her chest. I reached behind her, and I unclasped her bra. I put my hands on both her mounds, massaging them both, and giving them both attention. Her nipples already hard.

I felt her hand go down to my crouch, then rub me through my boxers. I groaned out slightly, but still have attention to her breats.

I soon felt her pull my boxers down, but I knew I was fully erected. She still continued to give me a hand job. She was rubbing, but soon we were both ready. I was shed enough, and she was wet enough.

"Once second, I need to grab the condoms." I whispered in her ear, then went to our bathroom where they were hidden from Quinn and Vincent. This was only the second time (Y/n) and I did this though.

I came down stairs, and opened the condom. I started to put it on, then I was interrupted. "Can I put it on?" (Y/n) asked awkwardly.

"If you want to." I felt hear rise to my cheeks as she got off the table and went over to me.

She took the condom, and I noticed her blush as she bent over. I still felt weak by her touch, as the condom slid onto my member.

I laid her down back on the table and smirked, getting an idea. "Bing bong, ding dong, here comes my ding dong." I said and instantly rammed into her, before she could react.

"Ahh!" She yelled out and grabbed onto my shoulders.

I put my hand beside her head, and kept ramming in and out of her. Pleasure seemed to be the only thing I felt.

"F-faster!" She yelled out, and started to scratch my back. I didn't mind though.

I did as she demanded, and I began to move faster. I rammed into her harder. Hoping it was as pleasurable for her as it was me.

She looked amazing under me. She was so hot. Her body rocking back and fourth on the table.

I kept thrusting, and I heard her moan louder. "Mmmh, Mark! R-rigjt there!" She yelled out, and I kept hitting that spot. Must be her sweet spot.

I felt her walls close up around me, meaning she was close. I knew I was close as well.

"(Y/n), I'm almost there!" I yelled, as sweat dropped from my forehead. She was sweating as well.

"M-me too!" She continued to scratch my back.

My trusts got sloppy, and I came into my condom. I assumed she came as well, and I pulled out. My member now limp.

She was breathing heavily, and we both began to laugh though.

I pulled the condom off and smirked at her.

"Round 2?"

"Obvi-" She was cut off when her phone started to ring. Her eyes widened. "It's Quinn," We glanced at each other, knowing we were suppose to them them up. (Y/n) answered the phone, as she was still sitting on the table, naked. She put it on speaker phone, so we could both talk to her.

"(Y/n), you were suppose to be here 30 minutes ago! Where are you? I don't want to keep intruding on them." She sighed out.

"Don't worry Quinn, we're about to leave." I said, "Well be there there in 15."

"You better be." She hung up.

(Y/n) and I both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

We then got dressed, and we walked to the car. (Y/n) more like limped to the car. Poor thing.

It was fun though.

Guys! I made it through the hurricane! I'm so glad all my animals are okay too. Our power is still out, so we're going to my dads work again. So I'm still here!