{Titolo}

Q: Would you be upset if you got socks for a gift?

A: Oh man I'd be so excited if I got socks. My sister got me some Mona Lisa socks for Christmas and I just.. I love her so much.

She's been pregnant for 5 months now. She looks huge though. I don't even know what month of pregnancy she looks.

The babies were okay, she just jad some random stomach pains.

We kept all of the baby pictures, because that's all we had so far. I can tell you this, once the babies are born, pictures of them will be everywhere. (Y/n) loves taking pictures.

"Mark, I set up an appointment with the real estate agent." We had finally decided to start our moving. It'd be hard with her being so big and so pregnancy.

"Okay, I'll start getting ready after this video." I smiled at her, and pecked her lips.

She nodded, then went back to peck my lips too.

"And you two," I leaned down to her stomach. "Behave yourself and don't abuse your mama's stomach." The babies had started kicking about a week ago, and they were pretty active.

She giggled, and ruffled my hair. I straightened up, then kissed her again. "Go and record your video." She said, smiling widely. I always loved to see her smile.

I nodded, and sat down at my desk. "You go get ready to sweetie. This video will be short, it's just a vlog."

She nodded, and walked over to the dresser. She stayed quiet getting ready, while I talked to the camera. I was just filling my subscribers in with what was all going on. I talked to them about the babies, and finally announced we were moving. I seemed to move a lot, but this time it would be a forever home. I also planned on a lot more live streams now that we were going back to Cincinnati. I also finally told them the names and genders. I gave subtle hints about the genders throughout my gameplay videos, but they still didn't know. "One of the babies names is gonna be 'Tim Colby Flinn Fischbach' and the other one will be 'Liu Jack Finn Fischbach'." I smiled down at my lap. "Everything just seems so surreal. I'm so happy to be a dad, and to start a family." I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.

Dammit, why'd I always cry?

I quickly wiped my eyes. "But I'm going to go ahead and end this video here before I get too emotional talking about my growing family." I smiled, and said my outro.

I cut off the recording, and didn't bother to edit it quite yet. I'd do it when I got home.

So I stood up, and put some pants on. I walked into the bathroom where (Y/n) was doing her makeup.

"Hey sweetie," She smiled, and struggled to bend over the counter to put her mascara on. "I wish you knew how to do makeup so you could help me out." She giggled.

I smiled, and rested my face in the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry honey, I wish I could help you out. I'd tell you to sit on the counter if I wasn't worried about you falling off." I moved my hands to her stomach.

She giggled. "It's okay, I'll manage."

"Just be careful with your stomach." I smiled at her.

I bent have the sink, and brushed my teeth.

We both got ready very quickly, as we were running late.

We were just happy that we'd get to move to Cincinnati. Our kids would get to grow up in a place with all four seasons.

I was just so happy.