{Luna Di Miele}

Q: If you could dye your hair what would you dye it to?

A: Probably a pastel colors, but I am gonna dye it an auburn red hopefully soon.

We got to Italy early in the morning. We were both super tired, and waiting for our taxi. (Y/n) knew Italian, so she was doing all the talking.

We were both about ready to pass out, then the Taxi got here. We both hopped in, and held each other's hands. She fell asleep on no time on me, after telling the Taxi driver where to go. I fell asleep too.

"Wake up Mark, we're here." (Y/n) shook me awake. "Grazie," She smiled at the taxi driver, paid him, then we got out of the cab.

We finally got into our room and got to rest. It was finally some time to rest.

We didn't feel like doing anything that morning now that we were finally in Italy. Maybe we would when we woke up.

We both laid down in the bed, and took our pants off. She shimmied her way into my arms, and smiled as I held onto her. "Goodnight Mark."

"Goodnight (Y/n)." I brushed my fingers through her hair, and knee she had fallen asleep in no time.

It took me a little bit more time to bit more time to get to sleep though. I was just thinking about the baby.

I did fall asleep soon enough though.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up later in the day, and noticed (Y/n) wasn't in bed with me anymore. I stood up and looked around the room, but stopped when I heard the shower running. Must be her.

I opened the door, "Hey, mind if I join?" I asked, smirking.

I heard her gasp and peek her head out of the shower curtain. "If you'd like." She stuck her head back in.

So I got undressed, and got into the small shower. "Its awfully steamy in here." I joked.

"Yeah whatever." She laughed slightly.

She turned around to face me, and my eyes wandered to her stomach. She wasn't showing when she was wearing clothes, but without clothes on you could tell she was gaining weight.

"Stop staring at my stomach. It makes me feel weird." She playfully glared at me.

"I can't help it. It's still amazing to me that I'm gonna be a dad. It just doesn't seem real to me yet." I smiled and made eye contact with my new wife.

"Well, let's keep real, alright?"

"Alright,"

She turned back around to wash her face, like she always did. I couldn't help but let my eyes keep wandering her body. Why did she have to be so hot?

Soon enough, I pressed my body against hers. "So, what do you say we actually do something like we planned?" I smirked.

She turned around and made a thinking face. "Hmm, I dunno. I'm not really feeling it."

"Wait, are you serious?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"No, I'm not you dork. Lets do this!" She turned off the shower, and we both wrapped a towel around ourselves.

"Then afterwards we can maybe go see some is Italy." I suggested, and we pushed ourselves out of the bathroom.

"Of course we can!" She then took her towel back off, and so did I.

"Well then we better hurry."