{Sesso}

Q: Do you write?

A: Obviously!

(NSFW)

She laid down on the bed, and I got on top of her. We began to start a heated make out session, full of love and passion. Our wet bodies slightly rubbing against each other.

She giggled as I moved my lips from hers, and down to her neck. My mouth sucking and biting her neck. Leaving love marks all over her.

I felt her hand go all the way down to my member, and started to rub. It made me groan out and suck on her neck harder. I bucked into her hand by accident though.

Soon enough I came into her hand, then she licked it all up.

"What do you say we try the '69'?" I smirked at her, wiggling my eyebrows.

She nodded, then I rolled off of her so sage could roll ontop of me. She laid down on my torso, then I felt her kiss the tip of my member. It was getting me more turned on by the second. So I started on her. I began to lick around her lower lips, slowly but surely entering my tongue into her.

I held onto her legs as I was trying to get tongue deeper into her. Her mouth felt amazing against my length. What she couldn't fit into her mouth, she held onto with her hand. I was having trouble pushing back the urge to buck my hips. I could tell she wanted to as well.

Soon I felt a knot in my stomach again, and I stopped pleasing her. "Why don't we stop the foreplay and do the real thing now?" I smirked, then felt her hands nice away, and her mouth slowly leaving my hardened member. She nodded and then rolled off of me.

I got up and went to my bag. I grabbed a condom, and slipped it on quickly. Then I hopped back on top of (Y/n).

I positioned myself in front of her entrance, but decided to tease my girl a little more. I rubbed my member along her clit, even though I knew how much she wanted it. I wanted to hear her beg.

"Mark please," She whispered out breathlessly.

"Louder."

"Mark please!" She said Louder, but I still wasn't pleased.

"Louder!"

"MARK PLEASE, I want it!" She frowned up at me with an adorable little frown.

I gave her what she wanted, and rammed into her hard.

She instantly grabbed onto my shoulders, and whimpered very softly.

I continued to ram into her, until I heard her whimpers turn into moans. "Oh (Y/n)," I groaned out, and felt her walls tighten around me. "You feel so good."

She scrunched up her face. "M-Mark!" She moaned my name out, but I wanted it louder.

"Louder," I commanded her again.

"Mark!" She blushed, obviously not wanting the whole hotel to hear us.

"Louder, I want the world to know you're mine!" I smirked down at her. She was so beautiful underneath me.

"MARK!!" She began to scream out. She screamed over and over again.

I then felt a knot in my stomach as I bucked in harder and faster. I knew I was almost there, and I could tell she was too, with the way her walls tightened.

Soon enough, we both came, finishing off.

I got off her, and took the used condom off. I threw it away.

I looked at her, and smirked again. "How about we postpone that sight seeing and go for another round?"

"Okay." She winked at me.

I then got back on too of her, and we began another round.