{Di Nuovo Insieme}

Tomorrow wasn't better.

Even the day after.

I knew where (Y/n) would be. So I grabbed my car keys, and made myself look presentable. I hadn't been getting a lot of sleep. She was in all of my dreams. I missed having her beside me, or in my arms. I missed her warm body pressed against mine, radiating body heat. I just missed her; all of her. All of her flaws that I couldn't even find. Everything she hated about herself. Every small aspect of her. I love how sometimes when I'd hold her head, that she'd play with it. Or when she'd sit on my lap and I'd hold her close. I loved goofing off with her, and doing something stupid. How whenever she would be drinking tea, she somehow would miss her mouth and spill it on herself. I always made fun of her for that. I missed our late night conversations, and I didn't know how much they'd mean to me till now. I missed how she had a dirty mind like me. She made the simplest things seem dirty. She always made me laugh, and be happy. She meant the world to me. Now my world was taken away, and I didn't feel like doing anything. Time doesn't stop for you to forget someone. Time keeps moving, and you suddenly have so much to do, and so little time. It's amazing how easy time skips from peoples hands. And I was losing time, grieving over someone who wasn't even dead.

So I had enough of being alone. After about a month and a half after all this, I finally had to go see her. I wanted to see her before, but every time I'd drive by that bakery, it seemed like I'd find a reason to get out of it. I'd say 'Tomorrow' everyday and finally it was my 'Tomorrow'.

I parked my car in the bakery parking lot. My hands started to get sweaty, but I knew I'd have to do this. I don't want to lose the one I loved. I couldn't lose her.

I got out of the car, and walked into the bakery. There were a couple people there, but not many. I looked over to the counter to see Drew, another girl, and (Y/n). Suddenly my heart started racing. There she was. As beautiful as ever.

She handed a customer a pastery and a coffee. She smiled, and said the iconic four words. "Have a nice day!" Her voice. It sounded so sweet, and I felt like I hadn't heard it in forver.

I watched at she noticed me, and the smile soon dropped from her face. That beautiful smile was gone, and it was gone because of me.

I walked up the the counter with a pleading look on my face. "Look- I know you don't want me to be here, but I need to see you. It's been killing me being without you. It felt like just yesterday that big fight happen. I truely, deeply regret what I said. I love you in a different way that I love my channel. If you or my channel was dying, I'd choose to save you. I can't keep living without you! I need you, (Y/n). Please, please come back." I wanted to take her hand. I wanted her to understand how I was feeling and how sorry I was.

She looked down at her feet. "Mark, you'll never understand how much it hurt me to hear you say those words. I understand it could've been heat of the moment, but it still hurts." I heard her sniff, and her voice crack. She was crying. "Everyone has always had someone they'd choose over me. I dint even think I'm a second choice to anyone. I miss you as well, and its killing me too, but I can't be with someone who says these things. Even if they don't mean it. Words really hurt, Mark." She fidgeted slightly, and pulled her long sleeves over her hands.

"It really was just heat of the moment. I dint even feel like half the man I was when I was with you. I would do anything to take back what I said." I sniffled, and I felt hot tears flow down my cheeks. "(Y/n), I need you. I need you back into my life. Please, just one more chance, please!" I wanted to get down on my knees, but I didn't want to draw even more attention to us.

She looked over at me. Both of us crying. "I still love you, and that's the only reason I'm giving you a second chance. You better not waste my time, Mark." She narrowed her watery eyes at me.

"I promise, you won't regret this!" I smiled, and reached over to wipe her tears.

"Good," She took my hand off her face. "Now let's go have lunch break together."

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys! This is totally off subject, but I got some news! So I joined wattpad in October of 2015, and its almost October 2016. You guys, I've basically been on here a year and I feel like I've gotten really far on it. At least for someone who's been here for almost a year. I finished two stories, and I'm working on one (this one). And I've gotten a lot done. In my first markiplier x reader, there are 50.k reads on it. Which that one wasn't really good in my opinion. And this one has barely been up and I have 6.k. I wrote one that had to do with an anime, and its a Juuzou Suzuya x reader. That one had 26.k. Basically you guys, I've gotten really far in almost a year. I'm really really happy with how it's turning out. Yeah, I don't care for reads, I just love to write! And I love comments on my stories, it really means a lot to me. I love hearing feedback. Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting. I really didn't expect it to happen. I've convinced you all that I'm okay at something and that makes me happy! Thank you all for encouragement! Thank you for reading, and letting me know people actually like what I write. I've always thought I been horrible at writing, but did it cause I loved it!
Thank you for the millionth time!
Bye!!