{Fidanzato}

It was the next day. I decided I'd go visit (Y/n) at work after I was done with mine. So after recording editing and uploading, I went to go see her.

I walked into the bakery, only a couple people were there at the time. This mom with two kids. This man sitting in the corner mooching of WiFi. This couple. These three friends. And finally a random dude waiting for his order and talking to (Y/n).

I walked up the counter and ordered from this guy. He seemed nice, yet a little shy. I didn't know why he was working at the register if he was so shy.

(Y/n) looked over at me and smiled. "Hey Mark! I wasn't expecting you here. Are you done with work for the day?"

"Yeah, I am!"

"I'll be on break soon, so if you want to wait you can, but of course you don't have to." She smiled and handed the guy his order.

"I'll wait! Plus I can still talk to you while I wait." I smiled awkwardly.

After I got my order, I sat at a table near the counter, so (Y/n) and I could chat.

Once (Y/n) was on her break, I asked if she wanted to go get lunch. "Sure, but my um- my boyfriend and I were planning to get lunch. If you don't mind if he comes." She seemed very awkward. It's like she didn't want me to get hurt.

"I don't mind! It'd be nice to meet him anyway." I smiled. "So where are you guys going for lunch?"

She shrugged and looked at the guy at the register. "Hey Drew, where do you want to go for lunch?"

So it was him.

He looked over and smiled. He seemed very nice. He had an innocent look to him. He looked like he could do no wrong. "I dunno, maybe that one Mediterranean place across the street?" His voice was like even quiet.

He was like the opposite of me. Or that's what it seemed.

"Yeah, is that okay with you, Mark?" She smiled at me. Oh her smile made me melt. I really needed to get over her.

"Yeah, that's okay with me."

"Okay well, Drew we'll wait for you there." (Y/n) smiled and waved at him. Drew waved back.

(Y/n) got in my car, and we rode over to the restaurant. It didn't take long for Drew to get here. (Y/n) formally introduced us. "Drew this is my best friend, Mark. Mark this is my boyfriend, Drew." She smiled widely.

"Nice to meet you." Drew smiled innocently.

"And you too." I shook his hand.

We all sat down, we ordered, than we had casual conversations. Drew seemed very nice. He was funny as well. He was shy, but he seemed to open up some.

(Y/n) seemed very happy with him. They seemed really close. They seemed like they really love each other. I could tell. It hurt.

It really hurt, but she was happy, and that's all that mattered to me.

She was amazing.

I just wanted her to be happy.

I put my own happiness before hers.
Why couldn't she love me back? It was killing me in every way.

I just wanted her happy.

But I also wanted her to love me. To be happy with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! First off.. welcome back! I'm glad to be updating again!
I'm gonna totally chat with you guys, is that chill? Okay good!

So guys! Last night my sister and I were playing KMF and I killed her fri nd because he didn't want a picture with me. This is the person I am.

But I'm back you guys! I love to be writing again!

I'm gonna go start dinner so I gotta split! Plus I don't know what else to "chat" about. I just wanted to share my KMF story cause it's funny to me.

Bye you guys! Thanks for reading my probably boring A/n!