{Irlandese}

Q: Incense or candles?

A: Incense, people's say I give off hippie vibes.

Once I got unpacked, I got a text from Jack saying he just landed. I later found out that Wade was the first to get here.

I contemplated ordering food from the hotel. Before I decided, I grabbed my phone and opened the group chat.

'Are we getting dinner together?'

I texted.

'Well duh Mark," Wade texted back.

'Well where to?' I asked.

'I don't know, let's decide.' Bob texted.

'Dont forget about me! Let's get somethjng Jackson will like.'

So we all pulled up Google, and searched for a restaurant. We later simply settled on Applebee's.

So I grabbed my phone, and headed out. I called another cab, and Bob came down at the same time again. So we just rode together.

I turned on my phone, qnd texted (Y/n), telling her I had landed and was going to Applebee's with my friends.

'Okay, well I'm going to go to my physical'. She texted me back. I forgot she had a physical at the hospital.

'Tell me how things go'. I smiled and turned my phone off. I shifted towards Bob.

"Texting your wife?" Bob asked.

"Yeah, she's going to the doctor today." I shifted my phone into the picket that it wad always in.

"What for?"

"Just a physical," I shrugged, then we started talking about other stuff.

Once we got there, we were the first ones there. So we grabbed a table for four, and waited for the other two. Wade came soon after, then Jack about 10 minutes after.

We all laughed, and everyone ordered a beer, then their food. (I haven't been to Applebee's in awhile so I dont really know what's there. Sorry fam, if I did then I'd tell you guys what they ordered.)

I was exhausted, but tried to stay energetic for my friends. I knew I was going to have to get a lot of rest, but for kow I'd enjoy my time. Especially since I didn't get to see these guys very often.

I held tightly to my beer, and felt like I was slowly going to fall asleep. But I made sure to stay awake.

"Hey Mark, you look tired. Why don't you get some rest?" Bob asked me, then everyone turned towards me.

"I'm just a little tired. I'll be okay." I took a deep breath. "I might as well go back to the hotel. Can you guys cancel my order?" I asked, then took my money out of my wallet to pay for the nie almost empty beer glass.

"Of course," Wade nodded.

I said goodbye to everyone, and sluggishly walked out of the restaurant. I pulled out my phone, and went to check my texts.

'Hey Mark, can I call you?' I saw (Y/n) had messaged me. I looked to see what time she sent it, only 3 minutes ago.

I opened up my phone app, and called (Y/n). She answered soon enough. "Hey Mark,"

"Hey! What's up? Is something the matter?" I asked.

She sighed out. I heard her sniffle. "Kitty ran away. I don't know where the is. I noticed the window was left open, and when I came back she was gone." I could tell in her voice she was very upset.

Even I got upset, and I was a dog person. "Im so sorry sweetie. She'll turn up, I'm sure if it!" I could hear her crying. "Listen, it-"

"Mark, it just feels like I'm losing a lot. Our baby, mt siblings moved out, and now Kitty left." I heard her sigh out, a suoer heavy sigh.

"I know honey, and I'm so sorry this is happening. We're going to get through this. Soon enough we'll get pregnant again. We'll always miss our baby that we couldn't have, but at least we'll have each other. I'll be home soon enough, and I'll be with you. Just please stay strong. If you need to talk to someone, then you can call me anytime. Of course don't call me when I'm in stage, but you can anytime then. Even if I'm with Jack, Bob and Wade." I smiled slightly.

"Thank you mark, I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

Thank you guys for being so patient with my updates! I had a great time during the play and it was a lot of fun! Friday I had a hard time though. I got there at 4:00 and instantly got exhausted. I then got a headache. I went backstage to finish my hair, then went to one of the wings where only 5 people were. I laid down on the floor, and then was told I had to go backstage where everyone was. I told her that I wasn't feeling too well, so she let me and two others stay, ad they weren't feeling it either. The light was turned off and we all took a nap. One if my friends gave me water, and the other brought me half a roll, even though we weren't allowed to eat. (It was the person in charge who gave it to me.) My sister then went back there, and stayed with me until I had to go back. Yep, that's my story. I also cried for no reason while my friend Ashley was there. But I'm okay now!

So I also have an announcement! So I been writing something for all of you guys for Christmas. On Christmas day I will upload an entire story of 6 chapters. It'll be a Christmas present for you guys! So that's it. It'll be called 'Cancer' and it's very short. You guys can probably finish it in a day. I'll tell you guys about it when it's uploaded and jts Christmas. Okay that's all! Bye!!