{Giorno Prima}

Q: Favorite ship?

A: Either SuFin or JeanMarco! (Yaoi for life!!)

It was the day before our wedding day. (Y/n) was 3 months pregnant, but it wasn't even noticeable. She had just gotten over her morning sickness, and it was a perfect time. She even got her February wedding she wanted. Of course we had a theme; it was space. We were both space nerds, so it made sense!

We wanted our wedding in Cincinnati, so we went to Cincinnati. Obviously Quinn and Vincent flew with us, but they'd have to fly back home while (Y/n) and I went on our honeymoon. We were going to Italy.

Thomas took us to my moms house since she was busy working. She lived alone, so she had to work of course!

"Hey (Y/n)!" Thomas hugged her, then looked at her two siblings. "You must be Quinn and Vincent?"

"Yeah, that's us." Quinn smiled awkwardly.

"Well, welcome to the family. I'm Thomas, Mark's brother." He smiled and shook both their hands.

"We're ready to go. I'm kinda tired of the air port." I mumbled.

"Well you'll be be back here tomorrow after your wedding anyway." He laughed, then we all walked out. Thomas helped up carry some of our luggage. Obviously (Y/n) and I had more since we were going to Italy.

Once we got to the house, (Y/n) and I went to my old bedroom, and got settled. We didn't find it very necessary to unpack since we'd only be there that night.

"I missed this place." I smiled to myself, then looked at my old computer. "Me and my dad built that." I pointed to my computer.

"I wish I could've met your dad." (Y/n) mumbled.

"I wish you could've met him too. He would've loved you." I looked back at (Y/n) and smiled reassuringly at her.

She sat down on the bed, not returning my smile. She put her hand on her stomach. "Do I look pregnant yet?" She asked.

"No, you don't." I laughed and sat beside her.

We had some pictures of the ultrasounds with us, cause I knew my mom would want to see them.

"You look beautiful. And even when you're going into labor with our baby, you'll still look beautiful." I smiled at her, then kissed her hand.

"Awe, you're so sweet." She smiled then kissed my cheek.

Not to porn after, (Y/n) and I were downstairs, and we heard my mom pull in the driveway.

We had an idea that we would hide and scare her. Thomas was in on it too. Quinn and Vincent had barely been seen, so they wouldn't ruin it.

We were hiding behind the island in the kitchen, when my mom walked in the front door. "Thomas, where's my other son?" She asked.

Thomas looked over at my mom in shock. "What do you mean? He's in LA." Thomas acted confused.

"No, he was coming today cause the wedding is tomorrow." She grew upset at Thomas. "You were suppose to get him and (Y/n)!" She was starting to get more mad than upset.

"Woah mom I'm joking, they're in the kitchen." He chuckled slightly

"I swear Thomas.." She trailed off, and walked into the kitchen to see us by the island. "I see you two." I could basically hear her smile. "Come here and five your mom a hug."

We both stood up, and I walked over to hug my mom. "Hi mom! I missed you." I smiled, and gave her the same greeting I did every time.

"I missed you too sweetie." I knew she was smiling, then she let go and held she arms out for (Y/n) to hug her. "Give your soon to be mother-in-law a hug!"

(Y/n) smiled widely and hugged my mom. "How have you been?" She asked.

"I been good. Just wish you two would visit more often." She playfully retorted, but then gasped when she looked at (Y/n)'s stomach. "You don't even look pregnant at all. I remember when I was pregnant with Mark at 3 months I was showing. But you dint seem to be showing anything!" She seemed amazed.

I smiled widely. It still hadn't completely dawned on me that I was going to be a dad and married, it was all so weird to me.

"Awe, I want to see baby pictures of Mark!" (Y/n) smiled widely.

"Oh I have plenty, follow me." My mom took (Y/n)'s hand, and was probably going to give (Y/n) pointers on parenthood while also showing baby pictures of me. It was stereotypical, but I wasn't aloud to be with them. "It's girl time." Was my mom's excuse.

Anyway, I walked to my room and looked at my desk, smiling. I guess I could live stream for about an hour?

So I turned on my old computer, smiling at the old thoughts. And I began my surprise live stream.