{Fine}

Q: Would you guys like another story?

A: Maybe if I find a plot.

One year later.

Its been one year since I've been in the coma.

Its been one year, and I still haven't forgotten.

I decided to not tell my subscribers. I just told them I was okay, and apologized for not being able to upload awhile I was in my coma.

I became my old self on camera, but off camera I was still grieving. Behind closed doors. I didn't let my friends know I was still upset. I thought they'd maybe call me a pussy.

"And as always, I will see you in the next video, buh-bye!" I waved to the camera and said my outro to my new series.

I glanced over to the other corner where (Y/n)'s desk use to be. It hurt, and broke my heart again. Everything in this house reminded me of her. I didn't even have her scent anymore. I wouldn't be able to smell her scent on our- well.. my bed.

I looked over at Chica who was asleep on her doggy bed.

I got up out of my office chair, and walked over to my pupper.

I smiled softly as I pet her. She woke up to my touch, to see who was petting her. Once she saw it was just me, she laid her head back down.

I felt exhausted, so I laid down beside Chica to get some rest.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the hospital room, and saw (Y/n) laying and sweating on the hospital bed. "Three... Two... One, push!" Th doctor told her, and she pushed very hard.

"Mark!" She called out for me, and my heart beat fast. I cried and ran over to her. I held onto her hand very tightly.

"Yes I'm here for you honey." I smiled widely. I felt her touch again. I got to hold her hand again!

She continued to push, until we heard crying. Oh my goodness, our babies!

"That's one down. One more to go." The doctor said. One of the nurses showed us the baby boy, then put him in one of those clear boxes. "Now push again in three... Two.. One!"

(Y/n) squeezed my hand tightly as she pushed hard. She was in tremendous pain, but I was just glad to be here. To see her again. I loved her!

We heard some more crying, and we both sighed in relief.

The doctor showed us the next baby, and put him in a clear box too. They strolled the babies out, and we were left alone.

"(Y/n)," I smiled widely at her.

"Mark... Our babies!" She smiled widely at me. We were both extremely happy.

(Y/n) got her legs down, then Chica was let into the room somehow. She jumped on me and...

~~~~~~~~~~

Chica had woken up, and crawled over me, waking me up.

Shit, not another dream! These dreams were killing me. I was being tortured.

"Hey Chica, do you want to go to the park?" I asked her, and straightened my glasses.

She started wagging her tail, and got instantly excited. She ran downstairs, and waited patiently at the door.

I grabbed a pair of shorts, and put them on. Then grabbed some sneakers and put those on too.

I ran downstairs, opened the door, and let Chica in my car.

As I drove, I made sure I was careful. I didn't want another damn dream like that. Plus I wanted my Chica baby to be okay.

So I got to the park, and put the leash thing on Chica's collar. I opened the door on my side, and she came out. I had to keep her on a leash thing because she just loved people. She was just a big sweet heart.

As we were walking, I decided I'd run. I accidentally let thoughts consume me. I was upset again..

~Your P.O.V~

I grabbed my keys and smiled at my new apartment I had just bought. I was living in my old one for 6 months, but it was infested with roaches. Gross.

I opened the door, and let down my small Shiba Inu puppy. The puppies name was Sunny, and she was very sweet.

"Sunny, I don't really feel like unpacking today." I looked down at my small puppy, as she was wagging her little butt, and running around. "Want to go to the park instead?" I giggled.

She ran towards me, and jumped up on my leg.

I pulled out her leash from the box that had 'Sunny's stuff' written on it.

I put it on her pink collar she always wore. It suited her. She looked like a living stuffed animal and I loved it.

She walked excitedly down the stairs of the apartment complex.

I opened up the car, and let her in. She sat in the passengers seat, while I drove. She tried to sit on my lap while I drove, but I refused.

The park was only a 4 minute drive from my new apartment complex, so it really didn't take long to get there.

I parked my car right beside this nice looking car. I glanced very slightly into the car, and it had a box full of what looked like t-shirts for something I didn't know what.

"That's an interesting design. Isn't it Sunny?" I asked.

She made a small noise, then I set her on the ground. She was very spoiled. I just loved her very very much.

Sunny instantly got excited when she saw all the other people and dogs. So I walked up, trying to contain my puppy. I walked along the sidewalk with her beside me.

I felt the breeze along my face, which felt nice due to the fact that I lived in LA.

I smiled, and looked down at Sunny.

Just then, I felt myself bump into someone.

"I swear I take my eyes off where I'm walking for one second and bump into someone." I grumbled to myself.

I brushed myself off, and watched as the guy above me stared in awe. Like he just saw a ghost.

"What? Do I really look that bad?" I asked, then picked myself up.

"N-no not at all." I watched a smile quickly grow really big on his face, whole confusion grew on mine.

I looked behind myself, to see if there was something amazing going in behind me. Nothing out of the ordinary. So I glanced back over towards him.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" His nice deep voice held a lot of happiness in it.

"(Y/n) (L/n), and yours?"

"Mark Fischbach,"

The end...