{Graffi}

Q: This is lame, but what is your favorite food?

A: Pasta!

Instead of falling asleep on the living room, I had carried (Y/n) to our room.

Kitty had snuggled up with us under the covers, and I was really really happy.

But the next day, when we all woke up and we were all getting ready for the day, it was breakfast time.

We just had a simple cereal breakfast. And how thankful I was that it was a cereal breakfast.

I poured the boo-berry cereal in my bowl, as it was a seasonal Halloween cereal. It was going to be out of stores soon.

Our breakfasts were always really quiet. Nothing really to them. But this breakfast was interest.

Quinn sat down right at thw spot (Y/n) and I screwed. We both knew that one of us should sit there, but Quinn got there first.

She looked down at the table and arched her brows. "I must've spilled some milk." She took her napkin and wiped it off. "This is a weird consistency for milk." She arched her brows.

The look (Y/n) and I gave each other nearly said it all.

"Oh my goodness, you guys didn't!" She stood up immediately from the table. "That's disgusting!"

"No Quinn, rememeber we had cereal yesterday. It probably spilled. Then but we didn't see it. That's probably why it's an odd consistency." (Y/n) suggested, lying.

"I guess you're right. After all, you guys wouldn't have sex on the table. That's gross. That's where we eat!" She sat back down and finished her breakfast.

We all sat in silence for the rest of the meal like usual, and then cleaned up after ourselves.

(Y/n) and I went to our bedroom, where I took a shower and she got ready. She still had to work at that bakery.

When (Y/n) came into the bathroom to do her makeup, we had a conversation. "I'm so not looking forward to work." She sighed out.

"Why's that?"

"Everyone there are jerks, and the customers are confusing. I kinda just wanna stay home today, but I have to go in."

"Why don't you stay home? You need the rest, Hun." I peeked my head out of the shower curtain to see she was working on her mascara.

"I shouldn't. There really isn't any reason for a vacation or anything. I'll just go. It isn't that big of a deal anyway." She shrugged, but she didn't notice I was looking at her.

"Well go ahead and call in, and after I get some damn work done, we can go out for a little."

She glanced over at the shower, and looked at me. She sighed on defeat. "Fine, I'll call in." She finished her makeup, then left the bathroom. Night as well finish what you start? But it never did take her long to do her makeup. She didn't wear much after all.

I finished washing my hair, then got out of the shower. I dried myself off, but wrapped the towel around my waist.

Looking into our bedroom, I saw (Y/n) had changed from her work clothes, to something more comfortable. She was wearing sweat pants and a sports bra.

I walked over and smiled slightly. "I wanna see something?" I winked at her.

"Now I'm scared." She narrowed her eyes at me.

I turned around to show her my back. I had noticed in the mirror that she has left scratches on my back.

"Oh goodness, Mark! I'm so sorry." I turned around it see on her face that she was guilty.

I kissed her cheek. "It's okay, it isn't that bad." I shrugged and hugged her.

"I feel bad though." I felt one of she hands softly rub my back.

"It's just a couple scratches, I'll be okay." I kissed she cheek.

She sighed out. "Whatever you say."

We let go of each other, and I got dressed. More like I put some boxers on, then a shirt. I then went to my recording room, and began to record.

Ahh I loved my job.

But I loved my fiance more.