{I giochi}

The next day I woke up, and I checked my phone. Bob had texted me, asking if I wanted to record Prop Hunt with Wade and Jack. He said at 10:00, and it was 8:00 when I woke up.

I texted him back saying that I'd like to.

I struggled to get out of bed, while Chika stared at me whining. She was probably hungry.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.

I went downstairs and fed Chika. I then grabbed some bacon and eggs, and I made breakfast. I also made some some coffee.

I sat at the island, and then I got a text. It was from (Y/n). 'Hey Mark! My little sisters birthday is next week and she's coming down here next week. Do you think I could let her meet you? It would mean a whole lot to me'

I always liked meeting fans! 'Of course I can meet her! We can plan to meet at this really good bakery near my place.'

'Sounds good! How about Tuesday at 2:00?'

'2:00 is great for me!'

'Okay thanks! I have to go get ready now! I have a job interview in about 2 hours, so wish me luck!'

"Good luck!"

I set my phone down. I took Chika out after I was done eating, then I picked out a shirt to wear. I didn't record in pants, but I did always have a shirt on.

I still had about an hour to spare before recording with the gang, so I decided to record some random game I found on the internet. It was an indie horror game. I wasn't expecting it to be creepy at all, but it turned very creepy.

I was playing a teenager who was dared by his friends to go in an abandoned mental asylum. Then the door slammed shut, and I tried to get our, but I couldn't. I ended up wandering the hallway, hearing crying, screaming, dragging of bodies I assumed, and stuff like that. I entered a room where I saw a note.

'I was checked into this mental asylum by my mom. We had just moved to this town, and I started my new school. I didn't know anyone, but this boy was very nice to me. We fell in love, but his mom hated me. She threatened me to stay away from her son, or she would do something terrible. I later got paranoia, and I would burst out in fits of rage. So I was assigned into this asylum, where my life turned to hell. I was forced in this cage. The cage was smaller than a twin sized bed. I was forced to stay there until I became lame, and I scratched my own eyes out. After I was released from the cage, I could only crawl throughout the asylum. Only being able to hear.'

(That's an actual story of an asylum patient. I kinda have an obsession with asylums. I might write a book on asylum stories that I wrote. What do you guys think?)

After that, every other room I went in had a story of an asylum patient. But that one was the worst by far. There were 4 stories.

I was later haunted and attacked by that one girl who crawled. She didn't do me any harm, she just slowed me down from getting out.

I saw writing on the wall that said 'cropsy'. (I know Cropsy wasn't in the same asylum as that one girl, but it's just a game he's playing. And I know way to much about asylums.)

I hurried into a room once I heard heavy footsteps and my character whispering "I better hide before he gets me!" I hid under a bed.

I saw feet walk in the room, and roam around. I waited a few seconds after he left, and I got out from under the bed.

I roamed around, still trying to get out of the asylum. Until my character got caught and died.

That was the end of the game.

I said my outro and cut off recording.

I texted the group chat in Skype that we had, and asked if everyone was ready. They said they were ready, so we all joined the call.

We laughed we played the game. We found glitches and made dirty jokes like usual.

My friends were awesome.