{Durante La Notte}

Q: Your opinion on needles?

A: I actually like them.

(Y/n) laughed as she laid down the blanket. "This is going to be so fun!"

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "I've played plenty of horror games to decide that it isn't a smart idea." I argued.

"Just one night, okay?" Then we'll be back home safe." She smiled at me.

"Okay fine, but I'm vlogging it." I took out my freshly charged phone, and opened up my camera. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier."

I turned the camera to my Fiance. "And I'm (U/n)." (Username)

"So, I was dragged here by this certain girl. You might be wondering where 'here' is. Well 'here' is an abandoned asylum, and we're staying the night." I glared at the camera.

"Oh come on, Mark! It'll be fun!" She squeaked, and ate a cookie.

I air quoted the word "fun".

"Party pooper." She mumbled, then I smiled and poked her.

"Joking," I laughed. "What are friends for?" I asked.

I didn't let anyone on the internet know I was taken. I didn't know how they'd react, and I wouldn't want to take the chances.

"Definitely not being jerks to their other friends." She laughed and jokingly pushed me.

I dramatically, and slowly fell to the ground. "Oh (Y/n), you're so strong. You pushed me, the mighty Markiplier down."

"Oh shut up." She laughed and then sat on my side. "Now you can't get up." She stuck her tounge out at me.

"Ahh! Send help you guys! I always knew I'd die by a monster in an asylum."

She hit my on the head. "Hey!"

We both laughed it off, but she refused to get off me.

"I won't get off till you apologize!" She huffed.

"Fine, I'm sorry! Now get your fat butt of me." I joked with her again.

"Fine, you big meany." She stood up, but refused to help me up.

I stood up and sighed out. "Okay guys, I guess I'll talk to you again once I decide to record again!" I narrowed my eyes at the camera. "If I make it." I then shut off the recording, and attacked (Y/n).

I pinned her down on the asylum floor. "No Mark!" She smiled, obviously joking with me.

"This is payback." I moved my hands to her stomach, and I started to tickle her. Her laughs filled my ears, and I got really happy with seeing her that happy.

I continued to tickle her, until she was out of breath. "Ma-Mark, please. I'm completely out of breath."

I stopped tickling her, then leaned down to kiss her cheek, but she softly slapped me.

"You big jerk." She laughed, then pulled me down to her face, and we kissed. Lips moving perfectly in sync, and like always, it felt like fireworks.

Once we parted, I got off her, and helped her up.

"What do you suppose we do now?" She frowned slightly.

"I knew you would ask, so I downloaded a couple movies on my laptop. Its fully charged, so you don't have to worry about it dying." I shrugged. "But we do watch movies a lot."

"Let's play the game." She squeaked and took out Cards Against Humanity. She really was determined to play that game.

"Fine,"

She set the game up, and the whole time we were laughing so hard. A couple that stays together, plays adult card games with each other?

We both played a bunch of rounds of it, till we got tired of it.

"Lets go explore now." I stood up and offered her a hand.

"Yeah! Let's go!" She hopped up, and we explored the abandoned asylum together, vlogging occasionally.

I'll admit, it was a lot of fun. I thought it'd be terrifying, but (Y/n) made it more fun then I thought it'd be.

Damn I was lucky to have her.