{Le ragazze / Ragazze / Ragazzi}

Q: What city would you want to live in?

A: Either Seattle or NY

"Goodness gracious that's cold." (Y/n) said as the doctor put gel on her stomach.

"You never really get use to it. I've had three kids, and the gel has always been cold." The doctor laughed softly.

She pressed the little white remote onto (Y/n)'s stomach, and rolled it around.

"Everything's looking good." She said quietly, mostly to herself.

"(Y/n) said that we'd get to know the genders of our babies today." I smiled, then looked at (Y/n). She was already smiling at the screen. I saw these two little beans, both having heads that seemed big for their size.

"You will, just have to examine them a little.." She trailed off, and a smile sprouted onto the doctors face. "Would you two like to know the genders, or would you guys want a surprise?" 

I looked at (Y/n) and nodded. "We want to know the genders." She said.

"The genders of your babies are.."

~Time skip~

"No, I don't like that name." (Y/n) shook her head, shooting down my name idea.

"What about-" She started.

"No!" I instantly shot her idea down, jokingly of course.

"But I didn-"

"No!" I yelled again.

I watched her facial expression turned into an annoyed frown, then glanced back at the road.

"I'm joking sweetheart, what name do you like?" I smiled.

"I like Liu for one boy, and Milo for the other boy." I watched from the corner of my eye as she placed a hand on her stomach.

"I like Liu, but I don't care too much for Milo." I shrugged, and turned into our driveway.I had too much work to do for us to go out.

"Aww, but Milo is a cute name." She rubbed her stomach. She looked 4 months pregnant instead of 3. Most the time you wouldn't know your babies gender till the mom was 4-6 months pregnant, but we got to know early.

"Nah my sons' gonna be men, like their father." I  parked the car and flexed, mostly to impress (Y/n), even though we were already married.

I watched her blush, knowing she loved my muscles. "Stop flexing your muscles; your giant dork."

"Anyway, I like Tim for a boy."  I smiled.

I watched her think for a couple seconds. "Like Tiny box Tim?" She smiled at me.

"PFFF no!" I looked away guilty. After a couple seconds of silence and her giving me a sarcastic 'really?' look, I gave him. "Okay yes totally for Tiny Box Tim."

"His name can be Tim then." She smiled at me.

"Then we got it, we got our babies names!" I threw my arms up in victory, but they were stopped by the car ceiling. After all these baby names, we've picked two we both like, Tim and Liu. All we had to do is pick out middle names. We decided they'd have two middle names each. We'd both get to pick out a middle name we liked. I decided I'd think of that later.

"Nice job, you giant dork." (Y/n) leaned over to me, and kissed my cheek. She unbuckled herself, and got out of the car.

I turned the car off, unbuckled, and got out.

Once I got inside, I watched (Y/n) walk into the kitchen. "Vincent, Quinn, and Vincent's new boyfriend are coming over." I heard her say.

Vincent and his older boyfriend had broken up, and he just recently found a new boyfriend. His name was Devin, Dev for short.

"When will they get here?" I asked.

"About 15 minutes; you can go work now though."

"Okay, I'll be down sometime to meet Devin." I walked into the kitchen to peck (Y/n)'s lips, then walked upstairs to work.

I was definitely excited to meet Vincent's boyfriend.