{Mostrare}

Q: Do you like spooky things?

A: ABSOLUTELY

I looked over at (Y/n) as she was sitting anxiously in her desk chair. Her email was open, and kept checking her phone.

"(Y/n), you don't have to be so worried. Trust me on this, I've done this a couple times and nothing bad has happened.

"That's more times than I have! I've never done this, Mark. I'm nervous." She sighed our, and clicked out of the email.

"When they message us-" I was cut off my her gasping.

"They emailed me!" She hit her desk. "Come here! Open the email on your phone so we can open them together." She moved her cursor to the email.

I stood up and went over to her space. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Okay, three, two, one!" She opened th email, and I opened mine. It was the same exact email.

I admit, I didn't even read mine, I was reading hers.

She looked at me and smiled. "Mark, we did it! We're gonna be on Cartoon Network!"

That's right. (Y/n) and I both got offered to guest star on a new Scooby-doo episode. We both preferred the old, original Scooby-Doo, but it was also our childhood! We both loved Scooby-Doo when we were children. "I'm excited!" I hugged her.

She had grown a lot in the time she's been on YouTube. She was getting pretty popular on YouTube. She was playing games with me and my friends, and stuff like that. I didn't think she was popular enough to be on Cartoon Network, but apparently she was.

She stood up and sighed out. "Okay, well we have time to plan for everything." She started to shake cause she was so excited. 

"We will, but not the right now silly. We have a month, so we have time to think." I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

She sighed. "Okay well, I'm going to go grocery shopping. We need a couple things." She stood up, and walked out of the room. But she ended up walking back in. "There's incense burning, so be careful." She smiled. "Okay bye,"

I glanced over at her desk, and she was burning incense. She was almost always burning it while she was in this room. I didn't mind, but I didn't really care for it.

The stick was almost done, so I put my headphones on an began to record a video.

Nothing exciting happened.

But something seemed.. off...

Sorry for the short chapter, but ya' know writers block and such. Uhm, I'm super behind on chapters cause I had an adventurous week(s). I went to the fair twice this week, once with my friends and once with my family. I went on that thing.

Anyway, that's it. I'm just behind on some chapters, so if some are Kate please understand. Thank you, goodbye!