{Doppio Problema}

I just feel like updating today, and since I've finished writing there might be more random updates. So here you guys go!

Q: What do you want the genders of the babies?

A: I can't tell you that! ;)

I pulled up another desk chair, while (Y/n) sat in my normal chair. She was getting the video ready.

She moved the mouse over the recorder button. "Ready?" She looked st ne.

I smiled at her. "Ready,"

We both looked at the camera, and she pressed 'record'.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier." I looked at (Y/n).

"And I'm (Y/n) Fischbach." We both smiled widely. "We have some very very exciting news."

"So as you all know, we've been trying for a baby." We smiled at each other, and held hands. I then looked back at the camera. "We've been pregnant for about one month!"

I heard (Y/n) laugh in excitement. "And we're not just having one baby. We're having twins!" We looked at each other, than back at the camera.

"We are very scared somethjng will happen due to what happened last time." We both sighed out heavily. "We're worried. The doctor said that (Y/n) should be showing by next month."

"And obviously I'll be bigger than usual since we'll have twins." She giggled lightly. "I'm so glad we're having twins togehter. It was hard losing Avalon, but now we know we definitely want to start a family. I'm so glad we're finally pregnant. It was really hard to get pregnant it seemed."

We continued to talk, and lightened the subject. Nothing else was too important to talk about. Wr just thought we should tell the community.

We edited it slightly, then uploaded the video. It wouldn't be finished uploading until later that night though.

(Y/n) took the picture from the desk. We got to show everyone the picture if the twins.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

She sat on the bed, and set the picture down. "I'm gonna take a cute picture of it." She paused. "Wait.." She stood up and left the room.

I crawled on the bed, and picked the picture up. It just seemed so surreal. I looked at our two little babies. I really hoped nothing would happen. Our babies deserved to live. Avalon deserved to live, but her life was taken away too soon.

Before I could get too upset, (Y/n) walked in with an aloe vera plant, and some white Christmas lights. This was just for her Instagram. I forgot hie much she cared about this stuff.

She plugged the lights in, and turned them on. She set them around the picture and aloe vera plant.

"Where even was that plant?" I asked, and noticed she crossed her legs.

"It was in the kitchen." She snickered. "No wonder you didn't know we had it." She joked, and lifted her camera above her lap.

"Oh shut up you." I joked back.

She then put the phone down, and looked back at me. "Wanna help pick out the best one? I'm going to post it to Instagram."

"Sure, but do you want to wait to post it till after the video uploads?" I asked, and brought her closer to me, making her sit on my lap.

"Well, my followers will get to know first. I don't have near as many as you do, and I don't think too many people look at my Instagram. So I'll just upload it now." She scrolled through her camera roll, deleting some of the pictures.

She narrowed it down to two, which looked exactly the same to me.

"I'll keep one just in case." She smiled, then went to her editing app. I watched her edit the picture, then uploaded it.

I instantly went to Instagram and liked it, but I wasn't the first like. Obviously.