{Bambini}

Q: Favorite breakfast food?

A: How do I decide? Probably bagels!

My eyes widened, and my heart began to race.

I got up from my chair, and started to go towards her, but was stopped by my headphones.

I ripped the headphones off, and held her hands. "Come on, I'll take you to the hospital."

"We need to grab some things for the babies though. Some clothes, diapers and bottles. We also need to put the car seats in whichever car we're taking." She sighed out heavily, and was breathing very deeply.

"Okay, I'm on it! You just focus on yourself and keeping those babies in just a little but longer." I stood up, and started to run out of the room.

"Mark!" (Y/n) called out for me.

"What is it?" I asked, rushing to get out if here.

"You're gonna leave without oants?" She pointed to my legs, and giggled through her pain.

I looked down at my legs. Dammit, she was right.

I grabbed some joggers from our drawers, and put them on. Not even caring if they didn't look good together.

I ran to the temporary nursery, and grabbed a couple of needed things. I grabbed some baby clothes, toys, bottles, formula, and diapers. I didn't understand whybee procrastinated getting ready for when they came. So that we could just grab the bag and go!

I ran downstairs, and grabbed the two car seats that were in the garage. I opened them and sighed out. "This is going to be so hard to find out." I mumbled.

(Y/n) walked in the garage. "You need some help?" She asked, and reached down for the second one, bytbher stomach was in the way. It was something I found funny to watch, but right now I wasn't in the mood to laugh. I eas stressing.

I walked over to her, and handed her the car seat.

She was on one side trying to figure it out, while I had a different car seat trying to figure it out.

Chica was howling and scratching at the garage door. She wanted to be with us.

I heard the click of seat belt, and saw (Y/n) had got the seat in. "Do you want help?" She asked, rubbing her stomach.

"No its okay, I almost got it. Do you want to take Chica though?" I asked. Dogs were allowed in the hospital after all. I just might have to get someone to watch her while we're in the delivery room.

"Yeah sure," She walked over to the door and opened it, Chica ran into the car, and sat down in between the two baby seats.

I clicked the car seat, and ran to the driver's seat.

I looked over at her waddling back to the car.

I didn't know if I was even ready for this..

As you all can possibly tell, the rest of the story is being uploaded now. I dunno, you guys know I just want this story to be finished. I love you guys, and there will be a thank you (A/n)! So here you guys go!!