{Indimenticabile Per Le Vacanze}

Q: What is your favorite horror movie?

A: Trick 'r Treat, or The Hills Have Eyes

The haunted house was fun, but we went to a better one the year before. We ended up getting some food there, but nothing big. Like a snack food.

"So what haunted house do you want to go to first?" I asked, and ate one of the fries.

She took a deep breath and shrugged. "Maybe the one futhest from home, then we'll slowly make our way back home?" She shrugged. "We can stay out as late as we want, Ya' know. We're adults?" She questioned, and we both laughed.

"Thays a good question. But yeah, let's do that." So we finished walking around some, then we got back into my car. But before we could leave, I heard someone talk to me.

"Uhm excuse me?" I heard a young females voice.

I turned around to see a girl who seemed go be in her mid-teenage years. "Yeah?"

"You're Markiplier!" Her face instantly lit up and she squeaked slightly. "Can I get a picture?"

"Sure, if you'd like!"

She took out her phone and took a picture of us. It was awkward since we were in costumes.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm (Y/n)!" She smiled widely.

"Really? That's her name too." I pointed over to my girlfriend. She had the car door open, but was waiting for me.

"Oh, are you a friend of Mark's?" The girl asked her.

"More than that." (Y/n), my girlfriend, smiled.

"You two are a couple?! Awe, that's so cute. Congratulations Mark!"

"Thank you." I smiled widely. "In sorry, but we have to go. We have some more plans, and its gonna be a lot of fun. It was nice meeting you!"

"You too!" She waved, and left. Her smile didn't seem to leave her face.

We both got in my car, and buckled up.

(Y/n) was silent after that. She wasn't that talkative. Weird.

"Mark, would you date a fan?" She asked, getting a bit quiet.

I glanced over at her, then back at the ride. "Why would I date a fan if I had you?" I smiled and reached over to hold her hand.

"I dunno, I guess I'm kinda jealous. I just don't want to lose you." She sighed and looked out of the window.

"(Y/n), you won't lose me you silly goose." I laughed slightly. "I love you way too much. I could never let you go. You saw that when we broke up. And now we've been together for awhile. I'm sure we aren't going to split up, because I love you too much. I could never get over you. We were separated for months and I still wasn't I've you. I love you, (Y/n), and that'll never change." I smiled, knowing I loved her. Everything I said was true. She was my world.

She looked over at me, and I glanced over at her, then back at the road.

Once we got to the haunted house, we got out of the car and started to make out. Good thing no one was around.

We then explored about 3 more houses then that one.

The last one was the special one.

I took (Y/n) to the top floor, and write as we were about to leave, I stopped her. "Mark, what are you doing?"

"(Y/n), I have to ask you something." I started to bite my lip, I was getting nervous.

"Yeah, what is it?"

My stomach started to pinch itself. I got down on one knee, and took out the little box from my pocket. She put her hand over her mouth.

"M-Mark?" She whispered slightly.

"I know it's obvious what I'm doing, but I do want to get all sappy with you before I ask the question." I took a deep breath. "(Y/n), I love you. It's obvious that I do. I love you more than anyone I've ever meant, you're the best thing that has happened to me. You're so supportive of me, and I couldn't ask for anyone better. I want to make sure you're mine, and I want the world to know that you're mine. So please, (Y/n). Will you marry me?" I bit my lip again, nervous.

"Of course Mark!" She smiled and started to laugh in joy. "Yes," she kept nodding.

I took the ring out of the box, and put it on her smaller hand.

I stood up and held her in my arms. I kissed her and I was so happy. I knew she'd say yes, but I was scared anyway. I knew she loved me, and I knew I loved her.

Everything was just so... Perfect.