{Asilo}

Q: Your favorite month(s) of the year?

A: October, November and December

"It's just for one night." She whispered, giggling slightly.

"I don't know. Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Come on, Quinn and Vincent aren't here. It's just us two, and no one will know we did it." She put on her puppy face. "Please, Mark."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine, but just this once."

She squeaked out in excitement and we got out of the car. We held hands and walked into our local Target.

We acted as though we were drunk, but we were high on happiness. (You know how there's code words for drugs, like 'Sunshine'? Would happiness be a code word for drugs?)

She put some Oreos in the basket, and I put some chips in. We then went to the juice isle and got Apple Juice. "Mark, if we ever have a kid, can we name it AppleJuice and it'll go by AJ. The kid will never know it's name is AppleJuice until he or she sees the birth certificate." She laughed, as she thought she had made a brilliant plan.

I laughed as well though, her idea's were hilarious.

"And then when they get their first job, their employer will be like 'Your name is AppleJuice?' And our kid will be so embarrassed." She continued to laugh.

"Okay, okay fine. We're naming our kid AppleJuice." I gave in. I didn't think that we were serious. I didn't even think (Y/n) wanted kids.

We continued to grab some stuff in Target, but kept acting lik idiots. Both of us making dirty jokes. Of course I had to look at the electronic area. I don't even know where (Y/n) went.. Till..

"Mark! Mark! Guess what I found." She smiled, and hid something behind her back.

"Oh no, what is it?"

She pulled the thing out from behind her back, and I laughed at what it was. Cards against humanity. She always told me how she wanted to play, but we never had the game.

"Really? Are we really going to buy it?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course! We're making an important adult purchase." She acted mature as she set it in the basket.

"Yeah, 'adult'." I air quoted her.

"Whatever," She was sarcastic. "Come on, we have to go now. We should be going home so we can start the party!" She grabbed my hand and ran to the counter.

The middle-aged woman seemed very pleased to see a young couple. Then she seemed to be upset that we had to ruin us being "pure" with a game like Cards Against Humanity.

She checked us out, and smiled at us "Have a nice day."

We took our bags, and headed out of Target.

"Hurry! I wanna get there as soon as possible!" She got really excited.

I jokingly started the car really slow.

"Come on Mark, really?" She frowned.

"I'm just joking." I left the parking lot quicker than I started to car. Obviously. 

It didn't take us long to get to our destination.

I took out a duffle bag, which we packed everything into, and (Y/n) took the Target bag.

(Y/n) opened the door, and we set our stuff down.

We were finally here, and we were staying the night.

It was an abandoned asylum.

I'M LATE ON MY UPDATE!! Okay I'm sorry you guys, but I'm late again. Some of you know I haven't been home and I've been very busy. I'm two days late on a damn update though. So here you guys go, and I'll also be updating tomorrow like usual!
But man have I had a fun weekend, but I'm really glad to be home.
So that's it. I'm late and I'm sorry.
Goodbye!