{Titolo del capitolo}

(Y/n) and I sighed as we waited for my family in the airport.

"So when should your family be here?" She asked and sighed heavily.

"About 30 minutes ago." We both laughed.

"Mark!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see my mom. "I'm sorry I was late, I got distracted!"

"It's okay mom. At least you're here." I hugged her.

After the hug, my moms eyes drifted to (Y/n). "You must be (Y/n)! Mark told me you were coming." My mom went over to her.

"Yes, I am. It's very nice to meet you." She smiled. I was surprised she wasn't going to be sassy to my mom. But I think she was only feisty when someone messes with her unintentionally.

My mom led us to the car. "Marks going to have to show you around. You'll have to meet some of his friends as well! They're nice guys." She paused. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I do, his name is Drew. He just moved in actually." She smiled to herself.

"That sucks. I been trying to get Mark a girl here for awhile now, but he just doesn't want one I guess." She sighed. "He doesn't listen to me though. Ice met plenty girls around here that would be good for him. But does he listen? No."

(Y/n) giggled slightly. "Mark, why dont you listen to your mom?" She teased.

"I guess I'm just waiting for the right girl." I shrugged.

"'Right girl' Mark you've been looking for the 'right girl' forever now. It's time to pick your 'right girl'. No one's perfect, Mark." My mom huffed.

"I know.. but I'm just going to wait."

"I want grandchildren!" She exclaimed.

" You still have Thomas!"

My Mon started to laugh and joking said 'no'.

We soon arrived to my old home, then I showed (Y/n) to the guest bedroom. Then I went to my old room. I got my stuff unpacked, and I looked at my old setup. Ahh memories.

"Mark!" My mom called me.

I went to the kitchen where my mom was. "Yeah mom, what's up?"

"So, I assume you want to stay home for the rest of the night. So what do you want me to make for dinner? Or is there anything your guest wants?"

"You can just make your famous chicken and dumpings!" I chimed happily. "If you need help, I can help!"

"It's okay. You just go rest. I'll call you down when dinner is done!" She pushed me out of the kitchen.

I sighed and went to the guest bedroom. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard the familiar voice.

I opened the door to see the stunning girl I fell in love with months ago. "How are you liking it here?"

"It's nice! Your mom is just the sweetest!" She laid down on the bed. "This bed is so comfortable!"

I sat down on the bed beside her and smiled down at her. "It really is."

We stayed silent for awhile. It seemed like there was a lot more to be said though. It killed me when she was this silent. I just wanted to hear her sweet voice. (That's when you guys need to start yelling in the comments.)

(Y/n) looked up at me and sighed. "We need to converse." She sat up beside me. "What if we play never have I ever?"

"Yeah, sure. You first!" I teased her. We stuck our hands out.

"Never have I ever..." She trailed off, thinking. She then gasped. "Never have I ever uploaded to YouTube." I sighed heavily and took a finger out.

"Fine, never have I ever had a boyfriend!" (Besides Jack! Am I right? Am I right? Wink wink!)

(Y/n) took a finger out. "Never have I ever had abs!"

I took a finger out. "Never have I ever had boobs!"

She took a finger out. This game went on until I eventually lost. Later on my mom called us downstairs.

Something was off. (Y/n) didn't eat much again. When I asked her about it she just shrugged and said "I'm not hungry."

I wish she'd eat! She really needs the nutrition.

It worried me.