{Fratelli}

(Y/nb sat at the edge of her chair in the air port. She was so excited to see her brother and sister again. I tried to calm her down some, but she was basically ignoring me. Not on purpose, but I assumed her thoughts distracted her.

All the sudden, I saw her jump up and run to the entrance. She hugged both her siblings and greeted them.

I stood up and walked over to them. "Hey Quinn!" I gave her a high five, then looked at Vincent. "You must be Vincent." I took my hand out to shake his hand.

He didn't take it, just stared at it. Rude.

"Yes, that is Vincent. Don't mind him, he's kinda rude." (Y/n) laughed and hugged him. "But he loves me."

"Get off me." He pushed his sister off. What a stereotypical teen.

"Hey Mark!  How are you doing?" Quinn asked shyly.

"Im pretty good now. How's life up where you live?"

"Annoying." She sighed slightly.

"Come on guys! Let's go back to our place so you guys can get settled. Then we can go out for.." (Y/n) trailed off and looked at the time. "Dinner!" It was 5:14, so it was close to dinner time.

"Yeah okay!" Quinn smiled.

(Y/n) took Quinn's carry-on bag. I tried to take Vincent's, but he refused and said he'd do it himself. So I just took Quinn's other bag.

Quinn and (Y/n) locked arms as we all walked to my car. Quinn or Vincent knew (Y/n) and I were a couple. Not to many people knew. But they would find out soon.

(Y/n) placed Quinn's carry-on bag in the trunk. I put her suit case in the trunk. Vincent put his stuff back there as well.

"So where are we eating for dinner?" Quinn asked.

"Well, there's this Japanese restaurant near our place. It's pretty good actually! And if I'm not mistaken, they have sushi." (Y/n) hinted towards Quinn. Quinn must've really liked sushi.

"Ooo, yum!" She squeaked.

"I know you really like sushi, so why not?" She shrugged.

As soon as we got back, (Y/n) took Quinn's carry on. I took her suit case. Vincent still refused to let me carry his. I guess he wanted to 'be a man'.

I handed Quinn her suit case, and (Y/n) showed Quinn to her room. I showed Vincent to his. The bedspread was already made. I assumed (Y/n) did that. The maroon covers almost perfectly straight. Three black pillows aligned perfectly. (Y/n) was such the perfectionist. That's why the house was straight.

Almost as soon as Vincent walked in, he plopped in the bed, ruining the perfectly straight covers. Wrinkles all along the bed. They weren't straight anymore. (Same)

"Do you want any he-" He cut me off.

"Nope, I'll be out once I'm done." He looked over at me. "You can go now."

This kid was starting to piss me off, but I stayed quiet because I didn't want (Y/n) to get upset with me.

I sighed heavily and left the room. I just wanted a good relationship with my girlfriends family. So I waited in the living room. Alone. (Y/n) was helping Quinn unpack, but I assumed Quinn wouldn't want me to help. She probably packed some 'female essentials'.

It didn't take long for (Y/n) and her sister to come to the living room.

"Is Vincent not out yet?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, and Quinn sat beside me.

"No, he's being a real jerk though." I sighed.

"I'm going to go talk to him." She said sternly, yet a hint of worry