{Coinquilini}

I took in the last suit case. (Y/n) only had a couple bags of stuff, she didn't take much.

I let her have the room Matt use to sleep in, before he moved out. So we had all her stuff if that room.

"I'll start unpacking tomorrow. We've done enough today. It's surprising we even did this in kne day. We packed all my stuff and moved it here. Drew was a huge jerk the whole time though." She stretched out her arms.

"Well you guys did just break up last night."

"I know, but still. He brought it upon himself. It feels good to be single anyway." She smiled and took in a deep breath. "I can look at attractive men without feeling guilty." She laughed silently.

"Girls do that too? I thought it was just guys who looked at attractive women even if they were dating someone!" I admitted, kinda intrigued.

"Of course we do! You can't just not look at beautiful people. Such as yourself." She winked at me and laughed.

"I know, I'm fabulous." I pulled a suck face.

"You sound like Felix."

"Shots fired." We joked about my good Swedish friend. Aka PewDiePie.

We continued to joke around. Being our silly selves. Joking about other YouTubers. That was us. Weirdos.

"Mark! Have you watched Parks and Recreation yet?" She asked. I knew it was one of her favorite shows. She told me to watch it, but I've been to busy to.

"Not yet." I scratched the back of my neck. I knew she was going to be upset with me.

"Mark! We're getting take out, then we're coming home to watch it! We'll binge watch all night! Take the day off of work. You have enough videos to last you till next week. Come on!" She frowned. Begging.

"No, we can watch 1 or 2, but that's it! I have other things to do besides record! Sorry."

She huffed and crossed her arms. "Fine, lets go get food then watch it!" She grabbed my hand and we headed out.

Yep, I was so glad I offered for her to stay here. I want her to live with me forever. I want to spend forever with her.

We got our food, and went back to our place. Yeah, nothing exciting happened. (My life in one sentence. "Nothing exciting happened.")

(Y/n) hopped on the couch. I sat beside her; Chica on the floor.

(Y/n) was so excited to start the show.

We sat on the couch and watched the first two episodes.. then another.. and another.. and another. We couldn't stop. The show had already sucked our lives into it. It was hilarious. I've never loved a show so much. It was honestly a great show.

Was this going to be my life with (Y/n)? Staying in this couch while we laugh at a show?

As soon as I was about to tell myself to get up, I felt (Y/n)'s head fall on my chest. I looked down to see she had fallen asleep. Then I looked to a window and saw it was dark. I grabbed my phone and read '3:42'. Crap.

Looks like I didn't get any work done for the day. Ugh.

It was worth it though. I got to spend my day laughing with the one I love. Simply being with the one I love. But she didn't love me the way I love her. She thinks of me as a friend. I want more. Haven't we been through enough with each other to be at least considered 'romantic interests'? I've tried hard to make her fall for me. What am I doing wrong?

Why is love so complicated?