Chapter 31

One we arrived,I quickly ran towards the lobby to see aunt Julie.
Me:"AUNT JULIE!! (I yelled).
Julie:LUCY!!"
We gave each other a hug.Mom and Ethan then walked towards us.
Mom:"Hey Julie!"
Julie untangles herself from me and gives mom a big hug.She then notices Ethan in the back as she untangles herself from mom.
Julie:"Hello there young man!
Ethan:Hello ma'am,nice to meet you (as he shakes her hand).I'm Ethan.
Me:My boyfriend
Julie:Oh my,you're a very handsome man!(she said smiling).
Ethan:Thank you!"
She looks at me from head to toe.
Julie:"Oh my,you've grown so fast! And you're getting prettier every time I see you.No wonder how a such handsome man can fall in love with you! (she said smiling).
Me:Thanks Julie,so what are we planning today?
Julie:Today we'll be trying out our wedding outfits.You girls will come choose your bridesmaid dress and will help me pick mine.As for you Ethan,you'll be trying some tuxedos with my fiancée Paul and his friend Jack.He'll be here soon.
Me:Yay! I can't wait!"
15 minutes later,Paul arrives to the hotel and gives everyone a hug.We then to their local bridal store and tried out a bunch of dresses.
At the boys corner..
Paul:"Ethan,meet my best friend Jack.
Ethan:Nice to meet you! (as he shakes his hand).
Jack:Nice to meet you too!"
2 hours later,we bought all of our outfits for the wedding and head to a restaurant for lunch.
We all ordered our food and chatted.
Julie:" So how long have you kids been dating?
Me: About 2 months.What about you guys?
Paul:We've been together for about 3 years."
After lunch,we decided to visit the Eiffel Tower.Ethan,mom and I went up to the top of the tower while Julie and Paul were at a photo shoot for their wedding.We afterwards went to a photo shoot all together at their wedding location:it was an enchanting forest.We got our hair,makeup and outfit done.
Ethan:"OH MY GOD!!
Me:What?? Do I look bad?
Ethan:No! You look gorgeous!
Me:Thanks,you don't look too bad yourself! (I said smiling).
Ethan:I know right,I look hot! (he said with a smirk).
Julie:You kids look amazing!
Me:Thank you,look absolutely gorgeous as well!
Julie:Thank you sweetie!"
After a 2 hour photo shoot,we head back to the hotel.Once we entered our room,Ethan immediately fell asleep on the bed.I joined him and took a nap.
2 hours later..
6 pm,I woke and woke up Ethan as well.
Me:"Ethan,wake up! (as I shaked his waist).
Ethan:Ugh,let me sleep!"
I took a pillow and threw it on Ethan but he didn't woke up so I took my lipstick and drew a dick on his forehead but he still didn't woke up.
Me:"You know what,I'm just gonna explore Paris without you!"
He opens his eyes and get out of bed.
Ethan:"Alright I'm up,where do want to go?"
I couldn't stop laughing at the dick on his forehead.
Ethan:"What's so funny?
Me:Well,don't get mad if I tell you to go look at yourself in the mirror! (I said laughing)."
He quickly looks himself in the bathroom mirror and notices the dick on his forehead.
Ethan:"What the? IM GONNA KILL YOU!!
Me:HAHAHA!!