Chapter 52

OMG!! I now reached my goal! Thank you guys so much for 500+ readers!
Can we now try and reach 1k readers by the end of summer? That'll be my new goal! ❤️

Ethan P.O.V.

"Dear Ethan..
It took me a lot of time writing this letter because each word has a feeling. Which one you ask? Love..
I know it might shock you but yes, I do still have feelings for you. I always have and I always will. You have no idea how much I regret breaking up with you..
I thought it was gonna make us happier after our breakup, but I was wrong..
Every time i see you, I just die more and more. I know you no longer have feelings for me but I just wanted to get this out of my chest.
I hope Chloe makes you happy as much as you did to me..
You guys deserve each other so much, I don't even know why you fell in love with me in the first place.

I love you Ethan..
-Lucy

A tear went down my face.

"I love you too.." I said crying.

Grayson P.O.V.
I got in the room and saw her laying on the bed, looking breathless and lifeless.

"I'll leave you two alone for a minute" the nurse said leaving the room.

I sat on the bed and kept staring at her hoping that she'd open her eyes.

"Lucy?"

No answer..

"Lucy I love you, please wake up.." As I started crying."LUCY I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!! Please..just look at me.." I said as I burry my face on her chest.

The door opened.

"Sir, it's time for you to leave" the nurse said.

"I'm not going anywhere".

"Sir, she needs to rest".

I turned around and looked at her with madness passing through my body.

"SHE DOESNT NEED REST, SHES DEAD. DONT YOU GET IT?!! SHES GONE!!"

"Sir, please just get out".

"NO!!"

She came towards me and pulled me out as I tried to get away from her.

"Lucy noooo !!! Get off me, she needs me!!!" I yelled.

They took me out of the hospital as I just laid on the ground crying my eyes out.

Ethan P.O.V.
They took Grayson out of the hospital but all I could think about was the letter.
I saw a nurse passing by so I quickly asked her if I could go in Lucy's room.

"Fine.." She responded.

I got in her room and saw her laying in the bed, hair lightly messed up but I still thought she looked beautiful.
The nurse left the room leaving me all alone with Lucy.

I starred at her and imagined each word from the letter coming out of her mouth. So I could tell her how I really feel about her and be able to kiss her like I used to.
But I couldn't..
I just stood there admiring her beauty. I pulled out the necklace from my pockets that I decided to bring everywhere with me now and wrapped it around her neck.
I softly kissed her lips wishing that she'd kiss me back.

"I love you too.." I whispered.

I got out of the room and left the hospital as I saw Grayson laying on the ground crying. I sat next to him and gave him a tight hug as I started to cry.

"I miss her so much" he said.

"I miss her too.."

We then both got back home.

"ETHAN!!" Chloe shouted.

"Chloe? What are you-"

"That's not important right now, where the fuck were you?!"

"I went out with Grayson, calm down jeez".

"Don't tell me to calm down! I waited the entire day for you to respond my texts!"

"Chloe it's not that big of a deal! I'm here now".

"Asshole!! We're over!!" She said slapping me.

"Wait, what?! Are you fucking serious?! It's not like you always answered my texts either!"

"Yeah, but you're a guy! Guys always have to text back!"

"And why do girls don't?!"

"Because we're different! Goodbye Ethan" she said leaving the house.

"Ugh!!" I said annoyed.

"Woah, what just happened?" Grayson asked.

"Crazy bitch".

"Um well, I'm going in my room".

"Me too".