|Winner|

Elliot

Senior pictures ! high school was ending and my life as a adult was beginning. Parker's mom didn't find out about his little night out. That didn't stop him from fretting about it.

He didn't leave his house for a few days putting himself on punishment. It was weird but I accepted it knowing how bad he felt. I was actually proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone. I just wish he wouldn't have gotten so drunk. And I didn't have to fight off some horny slut trying to slob on his dick.

That part I don't think he remembers but if he did it's clear he didn't wanna talk about it. I stood in line waiting to take my pictures. Parker waved at me from the other line I smiled waving back.

A girl who stood in front of me turned around,"You and Parker have gotten pretty serious." I rolled my eyes at her,"I suggest you turn around and mind your damn business."

She flipped her hair turning around whispering to her friend. And just like that my day was ruined it's always something. Ten more people and I was up next. I peered over a few people trying to get a glimpse of Parker taking his pictures.

There was no luck with people and their big ass bobble heads in the way. I was starting to get impatient the line was moving terribly slow. A pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist "Relax, I can see you're about to lose it."

I leaned my head back against his chest. "Your right", I relaxed in his arms. He kissed my forehead,"You look beautiful Elliot." I smiled feeling all jittery inside,"Thank you Vince."

I was next in line to take my pictures feeling way much better. Afterwards Parker and I walked together down to the auditorium for a senior information assembly. At least we got to get out of class for awhile. my phone vibrated in my purse. I unlocked the screen checking the text. It was from Liam I haven't seen him in awhile.

He wanted to meet up for some stupid unimportant reason. I looked over at Parker who was currently passing out pantalets like a good little valedictorian. I declined Liam's invitation I had business to take care of. 

My phone kept going off I guess Liam didn't appreciate me blowing off his invite. It was too bad I didn't give a damn. I blocked his number for the time being. Taking some pantalets off the table I began to help Parker hand them out. 

We turned it into a game of who could hand out the most pantalets. Childish I know but I won he still had at least ten left. "That's so not fair" He pouted. I kissed his cheek "You can't go up against a boss baby." He rolled his eyes "You a boss yeah right."

"Damn right I schooled you son" I grinned. "Alright that's enough" he said crossing his arms. "Vince's going to go cry to his mommy" I laughed. He grabbed me tossing me over his shoulder I screamed.

"Oh, what's the boss saying now" he laughed. "Put me down!" He smacked my ass "The boss is begging to be put down?" I yelped pounding on his back "You're so unfair." He laughed "I think I'm very fair."

My feet touched the floor I shot him a dark glare "You're still a sore loser." He pulled me into a hug "I think I'm a sore winner because I have you." I laughed pushing him away "That didn't make any sense." We both started laughing taking our seats in the front.

Comment & Vote ! Babes