|I'm here|

Parker

I drove for hours on the highway. My mind was complete mush, I'd had three cup of coffee since I left. I wasn't thinking clearly at the moment. I just wanted to touch her beautiful face just once more. My phone kept ringing and vibrating with missed calls and texts.

Hours passed and I'd finally made it to Florida city limits. It didn't take long for me to find Elliot's father house. I pulled onto the curb outside a nice family home. It was of course bigger than every other house in the neighborhood. I got out the car running up the gravel pathway leading to the front door. I licked my dry lips knocking on the wooden door. Her father opened it his expression was blank "What are you doing at my house!"

"I'm here to see Elliot sir" he stepped outside of the door closing it behind him. I knew then he had no intention of telling Elliot I was here. "Listen I know what you're doing, and I'm not going to let it happen. She's not going anywhere and you're going to make sure of it" he didn't blink once.

I was confused was he implying that I was going to runaway with Elliot. "What?" I had no idea what was going on at the moment.

"You're going to break up with her and what you two have will be over! Turn your back and forget about Elliot, she doesn't need you. If you say otherwise or steer from what I told you. I'll make your life a living hell" He said through gritted teeth.

I somehow knew his threats were promised, I lowered my head in defeat. What should I expect a warm welcome, and to be invited in for diner. Her father was a distant cold man. I never believed Elliot stories about her father until now. He stepped back opening the door behind him "Elliot someone's here to see you."

She came downstairs and my heart shattered. Her skin was pale and thin, but still hauntingly beautiful. "Parker" she chocked back tears. I smiled as she ran into my arms crying her heart out. For once I ignored her fathers cold stare.

"I've missed you" she kissed me. I put her down stepping back "I miss you too" I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "What are you doing here!"she sniffled. My smile faltered I can't do this to get. Not now. Her father glared at me from behind her nodding his head. Maybe he was right, she didn't need me.

"I have to tell you something" I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"What is it? You came all this way just to tell me something, you could have just called" she smiled holding my hands. I shake my head "I- I'm b- breaking up w- with you Elliot" I stuttered.

Her smile disappeared "You're what?"

"I'm sorry" I said quickly reaching for her. She slapped me hard across the face. "Fuck" I bite out holding my throbbing cheek.

"You're breaking up with me Vince!" I tried again to console her. "I don't wanna do this-" I continued.

Comment & Vote !