Chapter 25: Explain "Crush"

>Just a short notice, when the T.V starts showing Peridot the scene, I'll put an italic font (I). Just to make you understand. Thanks. Go read now.

Peridot's P.O.V:

As Steven walks outside, it is only me left. Alone.

I should watch some Camp Pining Hearts to entertain myself. I climb up the stairs and I grab one of Steven's 'DVD', I put it in whatever it is and I press the button.

I sit down in front of the television, I keep myself in a comfortable position, just an little repositioning. There.

"Episode 89 of Camp Pining Hearts" The T.V dramatically announces with a logo. I squeal in excitement.

Percy sits down inside his tent, playing a musical instrument. As he strums chords..

"Percy!" A feminine voice calls out.

Percy goes outside with his musical instrument. "Yes, Pierre?"

"Who do you like?" She asks with tension.

"L-Like?" Percy stutters as he starts to blush.

"You heard me!" Pierre exclaims. "Who do you like? I mean, like, LIKE? Me or Paulette?"

"P-Pierre. I-I like.."

I recall the moment where Connie, Steven, and I were at the Funland. It was similar except not having Paulette-

"Pierre!" Paulette growls.

Woops, here she is.

"There you are." Pierre sneers. Percy starts sweating and his face reddens.

Creak.

I turn off the T.V and I turn around. Steven.

"Hello Steven." I wave at him. "Do you have the ukelele?" I ask.

"Yes..." He replies without any expression, odd, he doesn't talk like that except if there's a problem. But I can't jump to conclusions just yet.

"Sorry if I took so long." He smiles faintly. "I got the ukelele."

"Good!" I exclaim and I sit on the couch, patting one space to make him sit down. He sits beside me and leans close to me. I blush as he strums one string.